Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trophy rooms

128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2015 at 10:10 AM
Stampedelady
According to what it says in the blurb on the page... we can open a new trophy room when we are doing those monkeys and can purchase the room with coins earned ..but it won't allow me to open any room except with BB..so can someone please tell me what gives?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2015 at 4:02 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Stampedelady,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the trophy rooms.

If you're working on a monkey that has a matching trophy room, then if you have 5000 gold from that monkey, you can buy the trophy room.

The ones available for Monkey Bucks were premium trophy rooms that were available in packs for real money through the past year.

Hope that helps,

Erika

128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2015 at 4:51 PM
Stampedelady
I have been trying to buy the Puzzle Monkey Trophy room for over six months.. I have over 33000 coins but it won't let me buy it.. it says I have to pay 200 mb.. this is not a pack its one single room.. so what do i do?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2015 at 5:33 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It isn't the Puzzle Monkey room. The Puzzle Monkeys didn't have a trophy room when they came out.

We made one as a premium room once offered for $20USD with some bonus crates for a sale.

Sorry for any confusion.

128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2015 at 11:21 PM
Stampedelady
Well then maybe they should remove them if they don't want us to buy them .. Seems silly to have them and not be able to buy them with coins..

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2015 at 12:23 PM
Erika/Alyniana
You can purchase Monkey Bucks in any of the sales with bonus Monkey Bucks, or save up the 4 MB you get from the daily login rewards at day 7 and day 21 in the cycle until you have enough, if you really want the room.