Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Chest with stars - premium stage?

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2015 at 1:51 PM
trylobit
Greetings.
Two days ago each chest dropped from a boss had a lot of flying stars around it. Also in one reset 2 Jeweled Chests dropped.
I was sure that was some small fix with new effects. After refreshing still big yellow stars was visable. When i have reset a World - stars vanished.
I'm wonder - i have foiund a premium world with better JC droprate? If not, and that was just a visual bug? - i think that would be great idea to make same rare spawns with a world. Players would make longer runs on it - not only speed runs for idol farming.
Any one have any info about "star chests"?

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2015 at 4:54 AM
NoOneOnEarth
You're not the only one getting this.

It's likely a visual bug. When silver chests get upgraded, there will be that starry visual effect for the upgrading. I think if you couple that with slight connection problems, there will be some kind of visual loading bug where the effect persists for subsequent chest drops.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2015 at 12:22 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi trylobit,

Thanks for the report.

There are no special chests at this time, but it's on our suggestion list to consider (no guarantees.)

It's as NoOne said: there's a bug with the graphics hanging around until you refresh/reload the game if you receive a Jeweled Chest upgrade during your current session.

It's on our fix list to look into.

Erika