Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
how to open a support ticket when you can`t open the game

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2015 at 9:44 AM
883Dave
Is there a way to start a support ticket when you can`t get into the game?
Game will not load for me, was restarting, due to the stall bug while resetting, then have ended with the curser during the spinning thing bug

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2015 at 9:50 AM
883Dave
Ok found a work around for the stall bug, leading to the resetting bug, ending with the not loading curser spinning bug.
A restart (will name as the restart bug), got the game up and running again..

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2015 at 10:18 AM
Raymond
even druing a long and possibly infinite load time there should always be a 'help & support' link at the bottom middle of the screen among some other useful links.
and since you seem to be able to reach the forums then you should be able to find the pinned sticky topic right at the top of the tech support section of the forum (which by the way is where this very post of yours also happens to be).

but here is that directly instead http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=10566

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2015 at 3:01 PM
883Dave
Thanks for posting Raymond.
The problem I was having was not being able to load the game.....the curser was spinning, nothing else was happening, blank screen and all, no game, no help and support link, no other useful links.
So by following your link, I got back to the place that said at the bottom of the game is the link to start a ticket...which I wasn`t able to load "see explanation above".
So the question stands...
If you can`t log into the game, how do you open a ticket?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2015 at 4:20 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi 883Dave,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble contacting support.

The area to put in a ticket on Armor games is here, as seen in the screenshot. http://prntscr.com/8o2jyv

So if the game doesn't load at all for you, it also blocks that link? In that case, you can email crusaders@codenameentertainment.com.

It is possible that since you had the bug from resetting the world with Roboturkey and Momma Kaine in your formation, that your Flash Player timed out and was waiting to crash, preventing all interaction with your browser.

In order to get control back, you would have needed to wait for a "Stop Script" message, bring up the task manager and end the Flash plug-in process, or close the entire browser.

We should have a fix for you out soon.

Sorry again,

Erika

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2015 at 6:15 PM
883Dave
a reboot of my computer was the fix...Thanks