Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
game locks up when starting addition free play

114 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2015 at 12:48 AM
Matt Silva
After finishing an event free play, I can choose the objective/free play, but when I click start it freezes. This is not a memory issue, not CPU load, and not browser related as its the same in any browser.

This has never been an issue before. Started with the new event. starting each objective was fine but with free play... possibly because its a repeated objective.

Without being able to choose our chat rooms on AG, this is beyond annoying to restart the browser and have to find your way back via refreshing or hiding and showing chat endlessly.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2015 at 9:50 PM
KankiKeijo
Flash crashes every time I start objective now. Tried on two comps with Win7 and with Firefox and Chrome.

114 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 28th 2015 at 9:58 PM
Matt Silva
temp fix: select objective but refresh the browser before clicking start.

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 29th 2015 at 4:54 PM
Last Edited November 29th 2015 at 4:54 PM
Kenshin
It happens for every event objective to me, including free play (haven't tried non-event ones). Seems to affect everyone: http://prntscr.com/98i6wo

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2015 at 4:11 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the report. Sorry that the game has been barely playable all weekend.

We've identified the cause (having Roboturkey and Momma buffing a Crusader at reset) and hopefully can put out a fix soon.

Erika