Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
´Maximize Crusader Levels` - button levels up both Sal and Wendy

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 11:23 AM
Arraial80
I have found that when you press the ´Maximize Crusader Levels` - button the game levels up Sal and Wendy both. It doesn´t matter if you´ve bought one of them before you press the button. I´ve tried. With the other ´swappable´ crusaders the game only levels the one that´s ´swapped in´. Is this a glitch? I find this to be pretty annoying, since the levels of only Sal OR Witch count towards the level total that generates the idol count.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 12:13 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Arraial80,

I just tried to reproduce this and couldn't.

How often have you noticed it occurring?

Erika

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 12:29 PM
Arraial80
Hi,

It happened 3 times already. Before I posted about it here, I asked around in the chatroom and 1 other player confirmed this. The last time it happened was at the beginning of a Free Play in Box. It leveled up both to level 130. But I just pressed it again (because I´m getting ready to reset) and now it only leveled up Sal, who was the one visible on the bench. Sorry I don´t have more info...

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2015 at 7:09 AM
Arraial80
Hi Erika,
Just wanted to let you know I just pressed the maximize all button again and only Sal was upgraded this time again. Maybe it has fixed itself...

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2015 at 8:52 AM
Aitch3
It might have something to do with the formation buttons? do you use those?

I think the formation buttons might save who is swapped in, even if they aren't in the current formation.

Just a guess though. My game is working fine.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2015 at 7:18 PM
Raymond
I think it more has to do with the known error that the Devs are aware of where the idol count you see when you click Nates button is supposed to only be for the 20 showing crusaders but if you swap out say Wendy the count changes but it doesn't change to the actual correct value it is supposed to change to.
That also does not seem to be consistent in who, i.e. it might happen with Wendy but not with Pete, and it at least to me does not seem to matter if it's a crusader you use or not use recruited or not recruited at all...

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2015 at 2:56 AM
Kenshin
I can confirm it has happened to me once in the past as well, only with sal and wendy. I had triple checked the other swappable crusaders, as well as tried to reproduce it in future resets, but couldn't. Seems like it was just this once, though tbh I haven't bothered checking again since.

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2015 at 8:04 AM
Arraial80
Checked it again just now and only Sal was upgraded. So I´m gonna consider it fixed, :-).
@ Aitch3: I do use the formation buttons, but never use Sal or Witch, so don´t have any saved formations with them in there. But thanks for trying to help
@ Raymond: it might have had something to do with that indeed. Let´s hope that´s fixed as well then
@ Kenshim: Thanks for confirming, so people don´t think I´m crazy, :-)

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2015 at 12:22 PM
Arraial80
Okay, this bug is not fixed. I just pressed the button and both Sal and Witch were upgraded to 1379...Not happy, that´s a lot of levels that don´t count...

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2015 at 12:38 PM
Last Edited November 18th 2015 at 12:47 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Very odd.

I will get the guys to take a look.

And if you can put in a help ticket so they can access your account data, that would be helpful.

Erika

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2015 at 1:04 PM
Arraial80
Hi, I´m sorry..what´s a help ticket? My username on Kong is Floripa80, will that be enough?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2015 at 2:37 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Yes, that's enough.

A help ticket is for big problems with the game. On Kongregate, you can click on the "Help and Support" link in the footer of the game (white text) to submit one.

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2015 at 4:09 PM
Arraial80
Okay, I put in the help ticket. Hope they can take a look. Thanks.

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2015 at 7:37 AM
Arraial80
It just did it again in the Free Play of the 1st Campaign. Leveled up both Sal and Wendy to 1525...:-(. I´ve already added this to the help ticket. Hope you all find time to fix this soon.

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2015 at 6:04 AM
Kenshin
Ok, just tried it again and it happened. Both Sal and Wendy leveled up, rest of swapped crusaders (thankfully) didn't. Btw, shouldn't this thread move to the bugs section? :P

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2015 at 6:41 AM
Last Edited November 20th 2015 at 6:42 AM
Arraial80
Yesterday I got a reply on my help ticket from one of the developers that they´ve added it to their bug list. Don´t know how long that list is however. And yes Kenshin, I should´ve started this thread in the bugs section. Is there some way it can be moved there by the moderators of this forum? Or should I copy/paste this thread in the technical issues section?

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2015 at 12:53 PM
Kenshin
Nah, Erika will take care of it. Don't worry about posting it in the wrong section, I did the same couple weeks ago!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2015 at 1:47 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thanks for the report Kenshin.

While our list is quite long, this is something that we hope to resolve quickly.