Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bugs in the Steam Version

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 8:43 AM
bbearsrock
while I'm playing the steam version and i minimize the game or leave it open while my computer goes to sleep there is a message that says loading definitions and then freezes up the game. One I close the game my progress resets (Ex: was on round 51 to round 1). Also to buy 100 levels on mac is the command key. That happens to be the same hotkey to right click. Therefore on a mac purchasing 100 levels is not possible.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 12:05 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi bbear,

Thanks for the report.

We currently don't support computers sleeping or hibernating while the game is up. It's on our to-do list. It's best to close the game before that occurs.

There is currently a glitch in our Mac build that is resetting player progress. It's on our list to fix.

We've tested using Command on Macs in the office and it selects buy 100, but we'll take another look.

Erika

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 1:46 PM
bbearsrock
Are the macs in the office desktops? I have the new Macbook air and command is my right click button because i don't have a right click on the track pad. I can disable it in my computers settings but that seems to complex for just playing a game.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 1:55 PM
bbearsrock
Update: just checked for some reason on my mac when i hold the control key that is still registering as the purchase 100 instead of control

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 2:35 PM
Raymond
bbearsrock, are you saying that the 100 was 'sticky'? well that's what everyone asked the Developers for, there's some way, pretty repeatable but those who don't know sometimes accidentally get it set that way, to have 10, or 25, or 100 (or some number less then those based on the max amount of gold needed for x level ups) to stick till you click again to unstick it.
if you mean something else then ignore this,..

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 2:56 PM
bbearsrock
No what i mean is for what ever reason the mac version is still bound to control as apposed to command therefore i can't use the buy 100 option....
Post by bbearsrock deleted October 19th 2015 at 3:37 PM
Post by bbearsrock deleted October 19th 2015 at 3:37 PM