Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Steam destroy the game...

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2015 at 11:05 AM
Luukkaah
I dont know you, but I felt that the game went wrong since the steam released.

1. Account cant be transfert.
2. Some peoples playing the game twice.
3. Not very nice for those who spend money and unable to transfert their acquisition.
4. Steam having exclusive codes and gift (The biggest mistake ever).

It's divide the community and I feel like I miss something (gifts) If I dont play on steam...

The chat on Armorgame is now dead since Steam...

I'm alone to think that ?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2015 at 11:12 AM
Last Edited October 15th 2015 at 11:13 AM
Raymond
if you are here then you are a facebook player, why does it matter how things on steam operate?
do you also play crusaders on armor games and on kongregate? all other platforms are just that, other platforms. All other platforms have their own players, and its not these Devs job to help people leave one platform to go to another...
stated more concisely in http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=11044#56852

and just how has this game here on facebook gone down since anything on any other platform took place?

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2015 at 11:38 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
While I disagree with your reasoning, there's one reason I want to transfer to steam: the game lag so much on browser.

If the developer can optimize the game so that it run smoother on flash, I won't have any complain about transfering.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2015 at 11:51 AM
Luukkaah
Why if im here, im a facebook player ?? no I never play on facebook... I play on Armorgame and yes its laggy...

Ok if its the same platform WHY steam have exclusive gift ??????????????? NOT the same game ?????

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2015 at 12:39 PM
Raymond
all I can say is that why shouldn't steam have it's own bonus code coupon for those who play there, and facebook players get their own ones whenever those come out, and kongregate have different ones when the Devs feel like it, and same for armor.
coupons had been for everyone, then they got that new platform and figured why not help those, and only those, people out a little.

i don't get how a game could be laggy on one platform and not on another. All that is directly, totally, completely, dependent on your own computer and your own networking. the game servers handle thousands/tens of thousands of people just fine.