Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
How can i get the Speedy Show achievement?

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 1:22 PM
Jiang Wei
Is nearly impossible to get Nate to lv 150 before 45 min, so i want to ask if i can use some buffs like the Gold Rush or Power Boost for get it.

Preffer ask before use the buffs and ruin the run. :P

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 1:59 PM
Horatio
You can use gold buffs, as well as warps. It's not impossible, especially if you have some idols as well; i got like 200 when i got the achievement.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 2:22 PM
Jiang Wei
Well, i said nearly impossible in "legal" ways, i mean without cards and stuffs like that. xD

If i can use warps and those dont count for the achievement, then i can do it without a problem, i have alot of them for use. Will do in the next run, thanks you. :D

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 3:54 PM
Jason M. Bryant
If you're able to insta-kill everything all the way through stage 88ish, then you shouldn't have a problem getting there in 45 minutes.

The main thing is to wave your mouse over the screen and actively pick up all of the items. If you wait for them to drift across the screen, that adds 10 seconds. Cutting 10 seconds off 20 or more levels makes a huge difference.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2015 at 4:50 PM
Last Edited October 11th 2015 at 4:51 PM
Raymond
well I did it with 0nly 250 idols.
i recruit everyone but only level up my main guys.
those are jim, sasha, kaine, khouri, panda, king, thalia, merci and nate. yours might be different based on gear, but those first 4 have neighbor effects that I like. (oh, I do not bother recruiting the monkey or clown, a waste of time, just their alter original ego's).
all those other guys are only recruited, level 1, i use until i reach the 10'th person and the next recruited person takes place of the weakest, sequentially in order. and adjusting my formation accordingly as to positions of people cause of the proximity effects of 4 of them. having 3 good saved formations is nice, I have a higher dps one and a higher gold one with slightly less dps, you guess which I use.
the crusaders I do use I only level to 5, 10 or 25.
i buy the powers of my main guys (up to whatever level I have them).
once i get Nate, i am near zone 80 and have to level up my lowest used guys in order to keep advancing and not die, so I bring them up to level 200 for all except panda I stop at 150 cause there's no need for anything higher. and actually don't level king, thalia or merci beyond the level 5 that they are at and only focus on nate thereafter.
i use magnify and storm rider once storm rider is available for a little bit of dps.
i use gold o rama as soon at that occurs, and once more before the 45 minutes is up.
every second counts, my first attempt took 58 minutes, second somehow took 63 cause I leveled earlier people more then needed, third took 42 minutes and i instantly reset instead of tweaking possibly 3 or 4 more idols out of the reset.
since that, all my free plays have been under 40 minutes.
practice makes perfect. but it's kind of late to do much of that LOL

and yes, auto advance, but do the wave...