Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Static game

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 11:25 AM
joebalordo
Hi, sometimes when I leave the game and come back after few hours I find it at the same point I left it. Today for example I have used a 30 min. 25% gold boot , and when I came back few hours later it was still working, so no xp, no new money eccetera. Thanks

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 11:44 AM
Raymond
some details would be good to post there.
did you leave your browser open and close your laptop or put it into standby mode? if so then it might look like you got nothing, and you might not have gotten anything. but close and reopen your browser and the game might show the current state of affairs.
it's best to either keep the game running, or to exit the browser completely if you are going to turn off your computer

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 12:32 PM
joebalordo
No, I don't turn off the pc and I don't leave the browser, I just leave the game. I will try in the way you have suggest to see what happen, thanks for now.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 2:17 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi joebalordo,

If you don't close the game, then you don't get pop-ups about gold or XP gained when you walk away from it. The gold is still collected and the XP is still generated, though if it wasn't 5 hours, it would just reduce the count until the next XP and not give them one.

If you left the Crusaders on auto-progress and you weren't there to level them up, then they would wipe and auto-progress would turn off and they would just sit on a level they could do without an increase in DPS.

Hope that helps,

Erika

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 3:02 PM
Last Edited September 29th 2015 at 3:03 PM
joebalordo
Ok, but how do I close the game? Normally when I leave the pc I close all the open pages of chrome, this included. Is it not enough?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 3:29 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Closing the tab should make the final save call and register as offline.

The pop-ups will time out after a minute or two, if you're not clicking them shut, so you could be missing the announcement of gold and XP if you open the game and then go to another tab.

If it happens again, put in a help ticket using the Support link with the details of what you did when you closed and opened the game, and we'll take a look.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 4:09 PM
joebalordo
ok thanks.

Oh, another weird think has happened just now. I have rebooted, got 67 idols, then I have started another free play, in which I found all my characters with the levels of the game that I had just left, so I have rebooted again and got other 67 idols. This is the first time that happens to me. I mean, not bad, but it could be a bug, right?
Ciao

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2015 at 4:52 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Yes joe, That's on our bug fix list. =)