Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Lost (bought) chest

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 9:33 AM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 9:38 AM
joebalordo
Hi again, today I have bought 7 jeweled chest and then I tried to open just one, because I was afraid to lose them like the normal ones that I've have lost between today and yesterday. Well, the game has crashed again, so by now I have lost 1 chest and other 6 that are waiting to be opened, but I will not try to open them until someone will tell me that the problem has been fixed, as I don't want to waste 10 dollars for a (probabile) server lag problem. Please let me know something about this. Thanks

p.s. obviously, after the refresh, I didn't find new loot nor the bonus card

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 10:10 AM
Raymond
I open all my chests regular and jeweled just fine.
you svould send in a trouble ticket to the Devs cause you and some other people seem to have a specific thing wring somewhere at your end perhaps.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 10:24 AM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 10:25 AM
joebalordo
The fact is that I have opened all of my chests until the day before yesterday, and reading the messages, it seems that all the other people with the same problem did the same, so I think that something is going wrong here, not on my pc or on my connection. And differently from some of the others, I don't have any lag at all: I just open the chest, I see the cards appear, and then the game crashes and I must refresh.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 1:03 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi joe,

The moment you open a chest, the contents are saved to the server. You just don't get the new item stars since those are cleared by a refresh due to being client-side.

You can now view your play history by hitting "p" and it will list the contents of those chests so you can see what you got.

There was also a delay in awarding the Golden Epic Super Sharp Friggin' Axe for players but it should be there if you refresh now.

If you put in a ticket using the "Help and Support" link in the footer of the game on Facebook or Kong, or here (http://prntscr.com/86voaw) on Armor, then we can look at your account and offer more help.

Erika

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 2:27 PM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 10:28 PM
joebalordo
Hello Erika,
I tried to figure it out looking my "history", and now it seems to work, except that I need to refresh everytime I open a chest, but anyway, everything seems to be fine now.
Thank you, have a nice day :)