Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[Mission] Lone Descent

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2015 at 4:36 AM
Dazzle
I have over 400 idols, and i barely got to lvl 100 so i can reset.
Emo wolf is the obvious choice (i also have 3 rares on him).

Did anyone beat this mission? Seems much harder than any other, even 150 lvl in 80 minutes.

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2015 at 6:44 AM
Homomorphic
It's the most difficult of campaigns we currently have. I'd not touch it untill you have decent amount of idols (for instance, 3k+). Even then you would want to start it before you go to bed and complete it after you wake up - to use that xp buff and gold from idling for sleep hours

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2015 at 8:06 AM
MrDoubtfire
I managed to do it with just a little over 1000 Idols, but it took 4 days. I took the opportunity to do it while I was away at Pax this weekend since I knew the hotel internet would be poopy anyway, plus I'd be busy with other stuff. It's definitely one of those missions where idle time counts.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2015 at 6:15 AM
Kevin Li
I cleared it with around 1.8k idols. The Emo Werewolf is by far the best due to having high multipliers. If your Hermit has significantly more Enchantment Points, use the Hermit instead. If you don't want to wait, just save up a bunch of those Time Warp cards and then spam them all for massive experience and gold gains once you hit a wall.

80 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2015 at 11:02 AM
KeySer87
Kevin Li u should consider there base cost and base damage too.
Emo got 6.95 and hermit 9.53.

Take * their upgrades. Emo: 6.95*60=417 Hermit: 9,53*48=457,44.
So unless emo got more enchants Hermit is better if they got the same items.
But then u can also consider that when u can buy 25 levels of emo (at end) u can only afford 21 lvls of hermit.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2015 at 11:36 AM
MrDoubtfire
Actually it's better not to spam the time warp cards all at once. Since they give gold based on your current DPS (same with the treasure chests), it's better to use one, get as much DPS out of it as you can before using the next one.

139 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2015 at 5:25 PM
Lisa Gordon
I did it with 1700ish idols - took me a day. I used the hermit :)

but at about level 100-110 right before bed I levelled panda so he had more dps than hermit (barely) and let him grind overnight for more gold

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2015 at 12:59 PM
Kevin Li
For me, Emo was significantly better because I found far more common/uncommon items for him. When I did it, Emo was up about 20 Enchantment points and right now he is still up 21.

However, I think Emo is still better due to lower cost and higher multipliers that matters in much longer runs.