Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Speed run still not possible for me
Post by Luner deleted August 31st 2015 at 2:27 PM

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2015 at 9:16 AM
Last Edited August 27th 2015 at 9:17 AM
PurgexCross
Make sure you're picking up all items as they drop, and hopefully you get lucky on item drops in the first place. 2 more levels is definitely doable. I agree that the time may a tiny bit too strict though. A guy in my chat's game runs slow, he can't even come close to beating it.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2015 at 3:59 PM
Luner
I was picking everything up and I can't come close, I mean it was within 2 rounds on my time since last reset but the mission time goes 10 minutes faster than my time since last reset.

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2015 at 4:11 PM
Homomorphic
Have you been manually advancing too when stage is cleared?

Also although campaign clock is obviously bugged, you got to 140 in 1h 15 min so it doesn't seem like you can finish 150 by 80 mins.

Maybe try borrowing other people's laptop/desktop?

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th 2015 at 8:47 PM
Kevin Li
It's certainly possible, but very difficult. You must be able to almost instant kill nearly everything as they appear. If you can achieve that instant kill, you should be able to get to around 165 or so in 80 minutes.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th 2015 at 9:28 PM
Xim
Also, don't open any chests while doing the speed run. While you open a chest, the game pauses but the timer doesn't.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th 2015 at 5:41 AM
Last Edited August 30th 2015 at 5:41 AM
Luner
It's not possible for me cause of the lag, I don't open chests and runs that I have got only a couple chests still came up quite short.

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 31st 2015 at 6:24 AM
Tamir Buchshtav
are you setting the game to low quality?
it stops the items flying to the quest area animation, so the quests take a couple of seconds less to register as finished

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 31st 2015 at 2:26 PM
Luner
Yes I did. Beat it though using an extension called Flash Render Quality and set that on low as well.