Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Has a recalc update been loaded overnight?

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 8:54 AM
GIJohnny
Very strange. I went to bed with my team doing over 90U unboosted and woke to find my team at 40.5U and pushed back five boards. Is something being calculated differently now?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 10:01 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi GIJohnny,

Nothing was released overnight. Did you change your formation at all?

Erika

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 10:36 AM
Raymond
or time released things expiring

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 11:21 AM
GIJohnny
No buffs were active, same formation

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 11:28 AM
GIJohnny
Only other thing I can think of is if you have cheat detection. I was frustrated at being stuck at the same board for over 24 hours and used an autoclicker (for the first and only time in 6 resets) to get past the boss and hit the 50K and 100K click achievements for the extra 8% DPS bonus.

The 50U DPS I lost was approximately what I gained during my autoclicking. The 90U+ formation was my DPS formation after beating the boss and I put bushwacker in with autoclick again when I went to bed. :/

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 4:59 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi GIJohnny,

There was a bug with global DPS applying twice which was fixed with today's update (but it disappeared after a refresh anyways) and there are unfortunately some bugs with achievements not staying gained which are still on our bug fix list.

Erika

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 7:48 PM
GIJohnny
Thanks Erika!

I hope you work all the bugs out. It is quite fun and addictive and I usually do not go for idle games.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2015 at 7:52 PM
GIJohnny
Wow! My DPS just jumped to 334U after refreshing. That was a fast bugfix! Thanks!