Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
100+ idol formations.(no clicking)

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2015 at 11:38 AM
Bigheaded
Just interested to see what formations others are using, seeing each player will vary massively as enchantments/items for each player will vary greatly.
If you think nate dragon is the main dps, then Jim at Level 650 will overtake him easily.

Just as a note, my werewolf severely outpowers everyone at the moment by at least 33%. Give my werewolf formation a shot if he has some good items, or simply do not have many items yet.

Note: I will only semi be including items as i do not have them all.

I will be showing "farm" formations only.

Lets first have a list of "must have's"
Princess: 40% team DPS (or more if equipment boost) any location
Khouri: 35% (or more with items)
Lion: 65% in front, generally your biggest dps boost
Sasha: 45% behind (+item)
Jim: 50% sideways (+item)
Panda: 292% total gold boost (if you dont get why this is not 225%, ask.) plus great items (gold boost and dps boost). best booster hero.
Kaine: 244% gold boost in a row of 4, or 195% in row of 3. + team dps item

So this is 7 "must have's". In general i cannot see you not using them unless you're not on a standard zone.

I will let you figure out your next best, you should only want one dps hero. Sometimes 2.
Natalie dragon for me is excellent due to +15% and i have a rare item adding 50% gold (and a 5% dps item).
Merci/Nate/Natalie are obvious choices if you're lacking items as they have good dps boosts without items.

So now to the point, you should be looking at your first 7 heroes, and looking to see who has the best dps boost (NOT team) including enchantments and items.

[b]Jim[/b]
To begin with Jim is usually your best a standard setup is along the lines of:
Back rank: Kaine, Lion, x, x
Next: Jim, x, x
Next: Khouri, sasha
Front: x

replace x's with your best boosters including princess, panda etc.

[b]Werewolf[/b]
Things get complicated VERY quickly and is quite item dependant.
This formation is MY maximal output, yours "could" differ depending on items, but unlikely.

Back: Panda, Lion, Kaine, x
Next: Werewolf, y**, Jim
Next: y**, Sasha
Front: X

Replace y**'s with any of gryphon/Merman/Phoenix. In general place merman next to werewolf and gryphon in front to keep the front guy alive longer should they hit. bear in mind there is no healing though, replace sasha with Khouri for bosses or when required. It is unlikely your phoenix will beat your merman, but possible with items.

[b]Sasha:[/b]
In general, she is rarely your top DPS, she was for me for a while as i received 2x +50% Dps items and 6 enchantments on her before i even hit 100 idols.

If she looks to have some good items and enchantments, try:
Next: Jim, Sasha, x
Next: Khouri, x

Hermit:
I find it unlikely he'll be doing the most DPS and this IS a guess. If someone has a better formation for hermit, please post.

Back: Kaine, x, x, x
Next: Lion, Khouri, x
Next: Hermit, Jim
Front: EMPTY!

I find it unlikely any others will get close to any of those (Sarah has possibilities though) in general, all of them will be:
Next: Jim, Y, x
Next: Khouri, sasha

Where Y is your hero.

Challenge for someone who has too much time, state how much boost some of the heroes will need to match the Werewolf formation presuming no items on any.
I wouldnt be surprised if that formation with no items/enchantment at all actually beats the Jim DPS formation with no items and therefore Jim would need X items/enchatment boost to match.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2015 at 1:19 PM
Last Edited August 24th 2015 at 1:19 PM
Vevace
I've been using Hermit, but with a different formation:

Panda -- Princess -- Paine -- Lion
Hermit -- Khouri -- Jim
Empty -- Sasha
Optional (whoever has the highest DPS % boost with items)

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2015 at 3:59 PM
Bigheaded
That is i've been told, the "best" no item format vevace, so well done. Werewolf is supposed to be second best, so if he has better items/enchantment/exp he "could" be stronger.

I had missed it as i thought Hermit required all ROWS in front of him clear. I was corrected on the other forum i posted on.

I take it you use something similar to this for bosses?:
Back: Princess, Detective, Natalie, x (high “all dps” hero)
Next: Gryphon, Khouri, Lion
Next: Jim, Hermit
Front: EMPTY

I guess you can replace the 2x gold heroes with additional dps also. I've found it massively more effective against bosses.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2015 at 4:06 PM
Vevace
I've been leaving my formation as is for bosses. The front hero always dies (Nate for me), but there's a delay between Nate's death and his DPS bonuses being taken away, so it's never a big loss (seems to only readjust dead DPS bonuses if you purchase a level for a hero). Normally, by the time Nate's dead, it's just the boss, who alone is unable to kill Sasha with Khouri healing. Though if they ever fix what I'm assuming is a glitch I'd need to adjust.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th 2015 at 1:01 PM
Silk
This is my hermit build.
http://i.imgur.com/J2PfCQz.png
Now if you have emo with 5-6 more enchants you can swap to this build
http://i.imgur.com/672Y3H9.png
Both have max gold bonus (all gold related heroes in form) with amazing dps.