Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
How many jeweleds have you opened without getting a single epic?

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2015 at 4:15 PM
Last Edited August 14th 2015 at 10:23 AM
eltsoldier
ive opened 31 jeweled chests so far http://prntscr.com/84mg15 still havnt gotten a epic equip beyond the one the devs gave us in the news letter

The epics i have are 1 gold bar for 4% gold 9 quantum leaps, 1 channel power, 1 power flare, aside from the gold bar all of that is completely useless i think the devs need to maybe rework equipment drop chances vs buff drop chances for jeweled chests

also as a side not i have completed all the current campaigns up to version 0.23

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2015 at 7:00 PM
Elusion

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 2:41 AM
Last Edited August 13th 2015 at 2:47 AM
eltsoldier
I updated my amount of chests i have found and what i currently have on me from them i think theres a problem with the drop chance for epics

I suggest you guys make it where your guaranteed a epic buff for each jeweled chest and make it so the buffs cannot compete with epic gear/trinket items since the buffs i have arent even being used they just sit there doing nothing for me

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 2:43 AM
Powerfrog
4 opened, 0 epic loot, quite a few buffs though. (2 in 1 chest!)

57 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 10:06 AM
Koala
Right now it is 6 with 1 epic loot. It is the 20% DPS to all crusaders for the emo werewolf. Because of that, I'm using him in my formation in the new levels. I wish it had gone to one of the crusaders I use more often though, since he isn't really a viable option in the old levels.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 11:59 AM
Blanchimont
19 jeweled chests here. The only got epic gear I got so far are Ancient Wand of Wanding for Bushwacker (+100% to Swordplay) and Enchanted Cape of His Majesty (+20% to all Crusaders) for King Reginald IV.

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2015 at 2:15 PM
Last Edited August 13th 2015 at 4:26 PM
NoName
i'm at 36 jeweled chests opened and 0 epic gear T_T. I've got several epic buff. Except the quantum leap (which by the way give far less than expected from your current normal gold / min), all others are useless since if you'd need them you couldn't have reach the boss you're in without a tone of others in regular level. I really hope the devs will come out with a solution there if this is not intended ofc. Chance could raise a little at every miss and reset once you get an epic gear. Plain straight chance on such little numbers lead to aberations.

edit : ^^ ofc just after complaigning : chest 38 epic gear, chest 39 epic thinket.