Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Issues With Scrolling

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 8:03 AM
Ginelli Luciano
I've noticed that scrolling through the achievement screen tends to be a crapshoot; sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the game cursor sensitivity but I'm hoping for a smoother scroll in future updates.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 9:16 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Ginelli,

What scrolling do you mean?

For some achievements, when it's new and you haven't seen it, the achievement window will take you to the general area so you can mouse over it. That's on our list to look into.

Otherwise, if you're just browsing it on your own (no new Gold Star indicator), you need to click on the the arrows on the side to navigate. You can hold shift and click to go from one side to the other quickly.

Erika

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 1:43 PM
Ginelli Luciano
I'm sorry, I actually meant clicking on the arrow on the achivement screen when I said "scrolling". I've tried both clicking on the arrow and using Shift + click as you suggested, but that doesn't seem to work either.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 2:12 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you only have 24 achieves showing, then there won't be anything to scroll yet.

Otherwise, a button wouldn't work if on the far side of all achieves.

If neither of those are the case, then put in a help ticket using help and support in the links below the game.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2015 at 5:44 PM
Ginelli Luciano
Okay, thank you.