Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Occasional Questing -- Official Guild Thread v3

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2015 at 5:30 PM
Last Edited May 18th 2015 at 5:56 PM
Farflier
Hello! My name is Farflier.

I am writing to you on behalf of Occasional Questing, one of the game's longest-running and most active guilds. Since even before my time, OQ has been home to many of the most helpful and well-known shardizens in the shardiverse. Our roster has often been quite full, until recently. With the recent changes to the guild system, and a substantial increase to member capacity, our doors have opened! So, if you find yourself looking for a fun and active guild, may OQ be in your considerations.

Here's some stuff about us and what we look for in a member:

We're pretty laid back. There's really no "rules" to speak of. Expect guild chat to be frequently inappropriate and rarely serious, and expect that to be OK. If you wanna get all whipped up in a tizzy over whatever, OQ's probably not for you. If you need a hard hierarchy with rigid rules and all that jazz, OQ's probably not for you.

Be good to one another. Don't be a jerk. Have a sense of humor. Enjoy playing Shards of TITAN! If these things sound like you, feel free to apply or contact one of us in-game.

Cheers