Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Hall of Trials Token Drop Locations

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2015 at 1:42 AM
Jynx980
One of the problems of having the random generated areas in the hall of trials is that the tokens that drop from the chest can wind up being covered by the doorway. [http://prntscr.com/6uqxax] With the new glyph item doubling the amount it can be even more of a game of hide and seek. I used one today from the log in chest and some of them even extended beyond the wall(which ironically made them easier to find). Here are three suggestions to make this a smoother process:
1: remove the doorways - no blocks in the chest area
2: move the chest to the top of the room so there is more visible area
3: make different denominations of tokens. 2, 3, 5. Fewer tokens are easier to find.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2015 at 12:46 PM
Tharexia
Or just add auto collect :)

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2015 at 1:46 PM
poisondwarf
No fewer tokens! Remember being a lowbie trying to gain yout 1st gear while not able to go further tham Oliver? Needs endless.

I second auto-collect! :)

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 17th 2015 at 6:04 PM
Jynx980
The amount would still be the same but fewer tokens to pick up. Instead of five individual tokens it would be one token worth five. Auto collect could work like it does for daily or brotherhood tasks. It's a gamers nature to open up a chest and get goodies though. Either way I want it to be easier to collect.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2015 at 9:29 PM
asagefever
I totally agree...I keep moving characters off into hall and moving my mouse around like crazy. Harder to collect than earn them.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2015 at 12:02 AM
Rima Rama
I have a lot of trouble with this too and I think auto collect would be the best option.

that way you can be sure you've gotten all the tokens and don't have to worry about missing any that are hidden, or moving around so your companions will get out of the way and then just moving the mouse sloooooowly back and forth across the screen just not to miss any.