Link to post - Posted March 31st 2015 at 2:47 PM
Last Edited March 31st 2015 at 5:38 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Check out the new updates!

Read the blog for all the details!

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2015 at 4:12 AM
TsukasaWM
To celebrate the update, we're having a major P2W sale!. Seriously....Ruining an otherwise good update is an april fools joke....right...

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2015 at 12:06 PM
Cruz
I have a question about tiering up Equipment:

- Someone told me, that we better reforge our gear to the stats we want before tiering it up, since there might be an issue of some kind. (?)
- The blog post though states "The stat boost is applied to the piece of gear, so you can still reforge as much as you like."

What exactly does that mean? I understood that as "I can reforge without any problems, and still get the 20% boost."

Would anyone mind clearing up my confusion? :c

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2015 at 3:58 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Cruz,

Whom ever told you that is incorrect.

Reforge and Tier up work together. You do not need to do them in a specific order. Gear that has been reforged will go up the correct 20% and the reforge caps go up 20% when reforging an item that has been tiered up.

-David

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2015 at 4:16 PM
Cruz
That's really reassuring to know. Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me. :)

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2015 at 12:17 AM
FuriousS
Is it possible to set so that the last enemy/boss on missions doesn't drop anything?
Otherwise Power fragments are lost in that sack...

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2015 at 11:03 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi FuriousS,

We've tried to catch all the battles that drop loot bags. Which mission were you on?

Also, if you don't pick up a power fragment on one run, you can still get them from playing through the level again.

Erika

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2015 at 1:04 PM
Tharexia
Hi David.

You wrote earlier in this thread "Whom ever told you that is incorrect."
When tier system was launched, i asked a dev., can remember who in main chat about refine after an item was upgraded to tier 2.
The answer was that there was an issue at the release time, so it was not recommended.
I guess this has been fixed now?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2015 at 9:14 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Tharexia,

Yes, you can reforge leveled up/tiered gear. It was fixed in the restart we did shortly after the launch of the system.

Erika

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2015 at 1:19 AM
FuriousS
Hi there!

There's is a mission "Mother Nature's Helper" where you get 0 Power Fragments due to the fact that the mission consists of only 2 battles and no pause between them...

Is it possible to make it so that if you don't get your power fragments from missions, you get them sent via mail?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2015 at 12:40 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi FuriousS,

Unfortunately, Mother Nature's Helper will not drop fragments, since there are no normal battles in it. Sorry about that. For now just do other missions.

Mailing fragments is not something we currently support but if you don't get them all on a first pass, you can always do the mission again.

Erika

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2015 at 1:27 PM
FuriousS
Hi there,

Another question - is it possible to set Lvl up kit stack up to 100 as any other item?
Otherwise it takes too much place in the inventory. I'm afraind I won't be able to save all those for 2 months...

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2015 at 2:18 AM
FuriousS
Mission "Jareq's Search" - last enemy still drops a loot bag

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2015 at 4:01 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi FuriousS,

The stack size for crafting kits will remain 10, because you only need 2 to level up an item.

For Jareq's Search, you can fight the 5 battles in any order. There is no scripted final fight. So it's difficult to remove a loot bag because we don't know which fight will be your last.

Erika

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2015 at 1:52 AM
FuriousS
Defeat Marauder Scauts - only two active fights, didn't get all shards from these fights.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2015 at 8:35 AM
Gaidin
FuriousS, there's a third one. Immediately after the second battle, if you to straight up into the forest, there's a treasure chest. Upon trying to go that path, more bandits pop out to fight you. That's probably where you're losing frags.