Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Blacksmith

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2015 at 1:14 AM
Tharexia
Character: Tharexia

I just unsocket a gem and now it will not show again in the list because i have to much in my inventory.
There is no way to scroll pages in inventory, so i can't reach the gem i want.
This must be fixed, because the only way i can get to it now is by selling equipment that i didn't want to sell.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2015 at 1:17 AM
Tharexia
This also applies to enchant tab in blacksmith.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2015 at 11:09 PM
Tharexia
Can you please sort the list of crafting runes so it goes from 10% at top to 100% at bottom.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 26th 2015 at 6:59 PM
Last Edited March 26th 2015 at 6:59 PM
Tharexia
Also some sort feature of sort in the enchant window would be nice.
Like sort on classes or types.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2015 at 7:35 PM
Tharexia
Thanks for adding the page switching in Blacksmith.
Could you also make it switch pages only display each item once.
In the gem tab there are 8 rows, but when changing to page 2, 3 lines from the previous page is listed at top in page two. This can be confusing. For me it shows a endurance gem at page 1 at +21 Endurance. If i switch to page two it shows "another" +21 endurance gem. When trying to craft them, there are only one gem and not two, so i can't craft.
There for each item should only be visible in the list once, even if pages are switched.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2015 at 11:08 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Tharexia,

David made some more adjustments to the Blacksmith. The lines no longer repeat.

Gear shows how much it's enchanted and is greyed out if it's fully enchanted. You can filter by Common, Uncommon, Rare and Epic as well.

Hope these help. ^.^

Erika

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 6th 2015 at 1:01 PM
Tharexia
Hi.

This was much wanted.
Thanks.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th 2015 at 9:05 PM
Tharexia
There is some bugs with the display of enchanted level. It keeps disapearing when changing pages/tabs/dragging items. Can you look into this.
Also there is a bug with the filter system. It remembers previous selection, but it sometimes resets the flags to show all, but still do not show all if previous setting only showed for example epic. When clicking on the flags again, the games reloads the list correctly.