Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event: Hallowe'en 2014 & Haunted Mansion Photo Contest!!
Lvl 440 "Journeyman Bush Whacker"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2014 at 7:04 PM
Bar Ree
Nobody seems to be answering the question, so I'll ask also: How do you get the "Moulder Most Foul" quest?
Lvl 330 "Loves The Developers"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2014 at 7:45 PM
Last Edited November 1st 2014 at 8:26 PM
MT
Bar Ree, you need to speak to the adult named Fox with the trick or treaters; he's at the far left of the screen where they are lined up.
Lvl 440 "Journeyman Bush Whacker"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2014 at 7:38 PM
Bar Ree
Finally figured it out, thanks. He's near the Exit to the HM.
Lvl 279 "Crazy Cat Lover"
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 8:06 AM
Elizabeth D.
Can anyone tell me how to get the Halloween Completionist Acheivement. I have all the store haunted mansion items, all of the requested items (bat, zombie dog etc.) Plus I have all witch's built items. What am I missing? I'm running out of time!
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 9:04 AM
BBHuey4213
Elizabeth D. - did you get any trick-or-treating done? (I didn't even know how to do that last year, 'cuz I was relatively new to the game). There's a post up (can't think who it's from) that explains it in more detail, but basically you visit past areas and look for people in Halloween garb. There's a princess by the Hermit's House, a ninja by the mountain summit of The Windy Crest, a scientist by field $ of he Desert Ranch, etc...
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 9:07 AM
BBHuey4213
To Elizabeth D. again (and anyone else who needs it): the previous poster who gave info about trick-or-treating is Jo Helmers and the link he provided for more info is this one:

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2014
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 9:33 AM
BBHuey4213
Apologies to Elizabeth - just re-read the achievement info for Completionist. Remembered it wrong and thought it referred to doing all the Halloween-relaterd stuff. I've had the same problem as far as racking up all the decorations (and the same thing happened last year): even made checklists and even having one of each (plus anywhere from 2-6 of some items, like the mummy and ghost) I haven't gotten that acheivement. Admittedly this time I'm lacking one item from the policeman but that should become available for free in a few hours...but I'm not going to eb surprised if it doesn't unlock the acheivement. On the plus side, I got some trick-or-treating done thanks to the forum, so if I could only scare some candy out of that last kid I'd have enough to buy the last item from the knight today....Good luck to you!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 1:48 PM
Jo Helmers
is there a glitch because i have all the house decorations and no completion of the quest
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 1:53 PM
Raymond
does your achievement in the profile or the sack actually say 47/47 for that?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 2:35 PM
Jo Helmers
never mind, got it. one damn pumpkin was missing arghhhhhhh looked like another one. please make them totally different next time
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 3:29 PM
BBHuey4213
EEEP! Just got my last free decoration and actually got the Completionist achievement! Yay!

Now...does anyone know what the heck it takes to scare that last kid (the redheaded angel)? I've got all the decorations in the mansion, even have duplicates of the 'scariest' stuff (armor, mummy, etc.) and *nothing* phases her! What's the secret?
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 3:51 PM
BBHuey4213
Never mind - got her. Took a third suit of armor, but it was worth it :-)
Post by Bushwhacker Carly deleted November 5th 2014 at 8:03 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2014 at 9:11 PM
Raymond
it was and is simply 4000 event points, i.e. 100%
Lvl 259 "Always Questing"
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 8:03 AM
Bearseeker
Thanks for the info about trick or treating. Posted to the FB page but no answer, but found it here. So Thanks!
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 11:58 PM
Leona Virgo
my husband was voting for over 3 hours and didn't see my entry or some of the other noticeable ones, it only showed up the day I entered it and the number (when hovered over) was up passed 1600, its not a fair competition when you can't see everyone's entry. The pics on the top rated showed up dozen's of times though making it even easier to get the votes.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 7th 2014 at 9:15 PM
BBHuey4213
To Raymond Jerome: Thanks for pointing out the key to scaring the last kid. This is only my 2nd Halloween event so I wasn't sure about how to get candy out of her - thought maybe it hinged on having all the decorations or something, and never thought about the scariness-o-meter having a bearing on whether the kids would be scared. It didn't really register that the numbers went up with the decorations and I got it in my head that the number grew with the number of kids getting scared. (Yeah, I should have paid better attention and figured it out sooner. Will try to do better in the future.) This was also my first time getting the trick-or-treating done, and once again I couldn't have done it without help from the forum.