Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Changes released October 3
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2014 at 1:51 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
New Content:
ADDED:
If a player has completed the achievement "Farmer's Market", 4 quests will be swapped out;

Removed from possible dailies:
- Farmer's Market: Strawberries
- Farmer's Market: Pineapples
- Farmer's Market: Corn
- Farmer's Market: Peas

Added to possible dailies:
- Farmer's Market: Quick Energy - plant and harvest 4 energy crops that take 8 hours or less to grow
- Farmer's Market: Big Energy - plant and harvest 4 energy crops that take more than 8 hours to grow
- Farmer's Market: Quick Gold - plant and harvest 4 gold crops that take 8 hours or less to grow
- Farmer's Market: Big Gold - plant and harvest 4 gold crops that take more than 8 hours to grow

General Updates:
FIXED:
- An issue with VIP Token and Vouchers not correctly counting down in time(Fixed on Monday)
- Typo in PAGAS quest to whack bushes
- Issue where the Fashion Badge quests could get stuck
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2014 at 4:38 PM
Joe Gosselin
Question : Does the Super Blueberry Seeds count for quick fruit or is a special seed? Same thing for planting the 4 special bean quest from the general store, does they count for a quick fruit or vegetable seeds farmer quest?
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2014 at 5:45 PM
Leona Virgo
the farmers quests don't show up in either of the crier's lists
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2014 at 6:19 PM
Raymond
shows up in my cooldown one.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2014 at 6:41 PM
twg_king
Super blueberry seeds count as special seeds.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 10:34 AM
Raymond
well, now it doesn't show up in either too.
and that's when the quest is actually able to be started.
so like the town crier not knowing about the new PAGAS quests last week, he doesn't know about the new farmers quest this week. and on a side note I'm sure that the town crier does not know if a pagas quest is new for anyone, I had one still to do when you corrected the town crier, and he did not have a (!) after that quest name, and the pagas guy also did not have a (!) after that quest name. He should also have those for these farmers quests but we probably will also never se that cause you won't fix it for days or weeks.
seems like a simple thing to have when creating a release, a checklist of who should know what.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2014 at 12:13 PM
Joe Gosselin
Town crier is aged, maybe stuck with some alzeimer symptoms, give him a chance.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2014 at 12:35 PM
Last Edited October 5th 2014 at 12:37 PM
Raymond
there is something seriously wrong with these new farming quests. one should be able to use 8 hour crops for 8 hours or less, and also for 8 hours or greater. no way am I going to plant 20 hour things cause there's nothing between 8 and 20.
i.e. PLEASE change that to either as I said above or use 6 hours and less, or greater then 6 hours.
I think everyone else agrees withme based on chat conversations.
Lost a whole day cause I planted something that didn't count at all towards my quest today.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2014 at 3:28 PM
Leona Virgo
Raymond, you need to recheck the crops there are 10 16 and 18 hour crops, I use the 10 hours ones when I play twice a day and the 18 hour ones when I only play once.