Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19
Shards of Titan Bug Reports

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:54 AM
Last Edited September 29th 2014 at 7:37 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Post Bug Reports for Shards of Titan here. General comments should go in the General Comments Thread.

Here's an in-exhaustive list of known issues in the Alpha at this time. Order of appearance in the list is random and is not an indication of priority level for us.
If there is a known work around, it will follow the issue in italics:

General:
- Achievements: "Best Friends Forever" not tracking correctly
- Some dialog pop-ups interfere with tutorials.
- Dragged items can sometimes get stuck on screen
- Quest notifications pop up late, and all at once
- Intro text - "Your next attack will be replaced by a violent forward thrust!" needs to be wizard specific
- "Return to Character Screen" does not work [If you want to swap characters, please refresh your game]
- Chat button to auto scroll to the most recent messages does not work
- Handful of loading issues (these will resolve with time, but are going to be difficult to reproduce)
- Handful of freezing issues (these will resolve with time, but are going to be difficult to reproduce)

Skills:
- Graphic missing in Purchase Respec Skills dialogue
- Skill: casting Phase Shift in battle causes disconnect
- Skill: Retaliate (warrior) does not have a sound effect
- Skill: "Firestorm" (wizard) does not have a sound effect
- Companion Skills: Showing incorrect text in tooltips

Missions:
- When starting a Companion mission, the Formation dialog is a little confusing. Just click the X to continue.
- Last battles in missions sometimes drop loot (they shouldn't because you can't pick it up)
- Mission "Defeat the Untouched Forces": If final battle is lost, battle cannot be restarted and causes crash
- Mission "Battle to the Goblin Leader", the first chest is unreliably selectable
- Mission "Chase the Goblin Leader", the chest with the wolves is unreliably selectable
- Desert Mission "Treasure Hunters": Levers non functional, mission does not end successfully after looting final chest
- Companion Teddy does not always show up in Tavern [Select his mission from the Shard Gate manually]
- Player sometimes disappears after a lost battle
- Companions sometimes disappear after a battle
- Mission "The Destroyed Camp", the first chest (wolves) is unreliably selectable, and may trigger the wolves again after the chest has been looted
- Mission "Mop up Goblins": SubQuest to find Slave's gems - if player is attacked, crates inconsistently cannot be searched for item
- Mission "The Bear's Lair": if a player backtracks through the troll area, each time they cross the river, there is a pause as if there is a cutscene
- Mission: “Welcome to the Desert”, second gold chest is selectively empty
- Mission “The Still Oasis”, second chest is empty.

Multiplayer:
- When joining a Multiplayer dungeon, error "You have played your 5/5 MP Dungeons" when 5 dungeons have not been completed. [Just click the X to close the dialogue, it will let you join properly]
- Various loading issues (these will resolve with time, but are going to be difficult to reproduce)

Inventory/Equipment:
- Issue double clicking to equip new equipment
- Some items incorrectly are only sellable for 1 gold
- When attempting to sell an item, an error message of "Cannot sell 'insert item name here'" occurs [Try clicking Sort, then Sell again. If this does not work, a game refresh should allow the item to be sellable]

Town:
- Town Buildings become unselectable [Refresh your game]
- Blacksmith: Numerous issues (ie: can access some Blacksmith upgrade interfaces before you've built the Blacksmith)
- Blacksmith: recipes purchased in Shop not available in Crafting menu
- University: Quest to research something to Lvl 10 does not currently track gained lvls
- Apothecary and Black Market unavailable during alpha

Arena:
- Daily - Win in the Arena: Successful wins are not always immediately recorded [Completing a mission or refreshing the game should update the count]
- Battle reward graphics do not always show
- Loot Bag sometimes drops after winning a fight, and should not
- Ranking - "My Ranking" does not show correct name or Arena Rank
- Rage/Ability Power/etc does not consistently clear between Battles
- Arena Rewards Cooldown: paying to remove cooldown does not work

Fishing:

Known Typos:
- Level up spelling of "becomming" to "becoming"
- Shard Crystal: "...your Shard Cystal..." to "...your Shard Crystal..."
- University: For Wizard characters "Player Attack Power" to "Player Ability Power"
- Mission: "Nature's Blessing", description of Mother Nature's Helper "faun" to "fawn"
- Mission: "Goblin Mop Up", "...maraduers..." to "...marauders"..."
- Mission: Desert "Treasure Hunt": "...ruins are way..." to "...are this way..."

Thanks for all of the feedback so far. These have been added to our internal bug list that our crack team of tireless devs are busy working down :)

Keep the reports coming!

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 4:07 PM
Last Edited September 30th 2014 at 9:51 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Here's an in-exhaustive list of FIXED issues in the Alpha at this time. The most recent updates will appear at the top of the list:

- MOST RECENT UPDATES -

Monday, September 29 - Afternoon Update
- Typing a % in the game chat no longer causes the chat to eat the message
- Critical Hits (and the Luck skill) are now functional
- Fishing should now properly reset, amount to be gained raised to 60 Stamina
- Left Reward card can now be selected
- Clicking "fullscreen" while in fullscreen now exists fullscreen
- Gem sockets removed from Companion equipment
- Gems can now be dragged out of a socket slot to unsocket it
- Equipment attributes now clearly defined as Primary or Secondary stats

- OLDER UPDATES -

- Bandits which sometimes appeared to have wings or missing heads (when in profile view) have been de-winged and now have heads again
- Changing fighter formation should no longer cause issues
- Puzzle lever in Treasure Hunters is fixed
- Additional loots now found in traveling zones!
- Secondary Quest should now properly start from Quest Tracker
- Typo: Mission: Across the River: "...her our before..." to "...her out before..."
- Typo: Mission: The Troll Under the Bridge: "Sheildy! You can back to me!" to "Shieldy! You came back to me!"
- Typo: Town Tutorial- Tavern: "You companions" to "Your companions"
- Chests contain items again!
- Mission 2: "Across the River" should no longer be freezing after completion
- If a Disconnect occurs, an error # should be shown to players. Please include this in your Bug Report, as it will help us connect the issue with you, and we can contact you for additional information if necessary.
- Blacksmith - Enchanting: Items now have an "E" on them, if they are currently equipped
- Blacksmith - Gems socketing: Gems can no longer be placed in the center slot.
- Item Rarity should now appear correctly for all items
- World chat seems to work only randomly.
- Sticking an item in the second enchantment slot and then clicking enchant will delete the item.
- Clicking Green + besides Shardium no longer results in a message which locked game
- Top players of each Class now shown in Arena

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 6:05 PM
lady_death4u
I keep getting stuff for ranger when my character is wizard

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 6:14 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi lady_death4u,

That is correct. Gear drops are random, so you will get items that are not necessarily useful to you. You can sell unneeded items from your inventory for gold.

-David

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 6:15 PM
Last Edited September 23rd 2014 at 6:19 PM
Lorilya
1) On level-up, becoming is spelled "becomming."

2) It might just be my browser, but after I clicked the little plus in the box in the upper right corner, in the box that says "This item requires Shardium to purchase!..." neither the Ok or No Problem buttons lead to a response. Have to reload the game to get out of.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 6:22 PM
Brittany Pirozzi
When you get more equipment you cannot double click to wear the more enhanced equipment.
I have the Rusty Iron Leggings and Tattered Clothed Shoes that I cannot put on.

206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 6:23 PM
Last Edited September 23rd 2014 at 6:28 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Tried to do a gem socket and it went into a locked spot. See notes on the screenshots... Gem tab: http://screencast.com/t/FwnG8lqi5l
Craft tab: http://screencast.com/t/mqfo8wFQb
Enchant tab: http://screencast.com/t/7l4tfFKl

I was able to do an enchantment, but this is what the enchantment screen looks like after it is done...
http://screencast.com/t/N222ACClm0Gp

(Also posted as new thread, as I wasn't sure if you wanted all the bugs here or not. My bad...)

Update: It's not just on the blacksmith window... it's everywhere!
http://screencast.com/t/NsRqsO3z9N

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 7:05 PM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
Just a minor thing, but when I talked to one of the NPCs at the very start, I was inside them as opposed to in front of them.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 7:18 PM
BobbiB
Maybe the server is down, but I got as far as choosing my character and then.... the game would not load

227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 7:38 PM
Leona Virgo
at the end of a mission when you get to choose one of the five rewards, I couldn't click the far left one

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 7:49 PM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
When I upgrade a building and wait for the cooldown to finish, I am unable to upgrade the building again until I exit and re-enter the upgrade screen.

227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 8:16 PM
Leona Virgo
i don't think the cooldowns are working on mine, if I have enough I can just level the building to max one after another no matter how many levels it can go, I used a vip thing, I don't have a clue what that does

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 8:27 PM
SLN
First page, clicked the box requiring Shardium, the OK No Problem buttons won't click requiring a page reload.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 8:43 PM
Ginny Voller-Showers
when i defeat the bandit scavengers i get a disconnected message

227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:10 PM
Leona Virgo
the quest tracker view all doesn't do any thing and when a battle first starts, sometimes the number buttons don't work (unless its just my keyboard problem)

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:14 PM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
I can't click on my Level 8 Tavern.

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:23 PM
Lorrita Morgan
I was clicking around and clicked on the green square to the left of 5000 in the screenshot and the pop up would not close.
Screenshot:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Ohcv_mefDxMjc4RUk2RHRxUnc/edit?usp=drivesdk

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:29 PM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
Everything is only selling for 1 gold.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 9:37 PM
Chris 'Luigi' Bougourd
Quest notifications show up an area later than they should.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 23rd 2014 at 10:22 PM
Sora
i finished the Farmhouse quest and then i got the boot and had to redo it again. =(