Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19
Shards of Titan Bug Reports

206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 6:31 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Dig up a rare shard quest never completes. I have built the shard mine and gotten 3 rare shards from it, but haven't been asked to turn in the quest yet. See the boxed areas in this screenshot:
http://screencast.com/t/cuGGdjza

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 6:33 PM
Shirley Will
So, after freezing up while fishing (hard to tell, since it takes so long), I tried clicking into chat, and I got a pop-up screen asking me to "enter sheets". It doesn't match the graphics of this game at all!

I didn't get it the second time I froze while fishing, but I did get a ss the first time:

http://i.imgur.com/NirOXaV.gif

I could type into the box & click "OK" to get it to go away, but every time I tried to chat, it would come back.

36 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 6:55 PM
Last Edited September 29th 2014 at 7:40 PM
Klatschi
The special abilities of the Human Ranger has got the discription: "undefined" (esp. Magic Arrow)

Mission "Lillith Dessert Ruins" is broken. After the final battle you can't open the chest. After refreshing the browser you can open the chest but there is not a tresure inside. And the quest doesn't end. You have to go to town. The quest seems to be finished cause Lilith got their new equipment. But there is no Level Reward.

Mission "Jareq's night in the dessert" is broken, too. You should go back to camp and nothing happen. After refreshing browser and go back to town the questlog is gone and Jareq's new equip is there. But no quest reward and so on...

206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 6:58 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Captive drivers quest can't be run. I double click it, but nothing happens. My next quest is to go to the next zone, so I won't be able to try again for a bit. See screenshot:
http://screencast.com/t/dSnTUGbQ8M

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 7:07 PM
Cheryl Brennan
I started a MP game. It is in the loop interacting. I have refreshed twice. Any suggestions on how to get out of it? I can't use chat or anything else in the game.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 7:28 PM
JeiCorsair
Game froze upon trying to leave the fishing area. Exited full screen and music continued normally, but screen went white. Going back into full screen kept the screen all white. Refresh resolved and took me back to town.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 7:32 PM
FallenLove123
When I started fighting the bandits' leader, things started to disappear (trees, one of my companions, one bandit, more decor and the bandits' leader's health bar), and, after that, I wasn't able to fight

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 7:41 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
And list is updated.

Remember everyone, this list is not nearly close to all the issues we are tracking/working on!

Please keep reporting when things go wrong, we sincerely appreciate your help!

36 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 8:36 PM
Last Edited September 29th 2014 at 9:02 PM
Klatschi
Unsolved missions have a grey picture in the background (thats okay) but there is the same test on every picture: "Complete "The marauder camp" Mission to unlock!" (not so good^^)

Game freezes if you leave the fishing zone. Refresh solves the problem.

12 "Raider Pouch" still in inventury after completing the quest.

Golden (Second) chest empty in mission "The road to Quevira".

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2014 at 12:56 AM
Adrea
One of my characters isn't accumulating the wood for building hourly. She has had the same lvl of wood for hours now. The other 2 are accumulating like they should be.
Post by Adrea deleted September 30th 2014 at 7:12 AM
Post by Adrea deleted September 30th 2014 at 7:13 AM