Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Kaine Mystery: The Mystery at the Center of the Earth!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2014 at 2:12 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The intrepid Inspector Kaine is back in his ninth investigation!

He has received astonishing news from his esteemed friend, Professor Linden who claims to have discovered an previously unknown species of humanoid! Journey with Kaine to the Center of the Earth and see this amazing discovery for yourself!

Hit the Bush Blog to see all the details!

Link to post - Posted September 14th 2014 at 1:57 PM
Leona Virgo
I hope there will be future plans with the ranch c.i. from this case. I love the scenes, great design
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 1:18 AM
Jean Davis
Checked all the buildings, and I can't find Kaine in the Commons. Was he speaking of the future?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 7:05 AM
Raymond
he's not in the commons, he's in the mine square that the town crier said he'd be in.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 7:13 AM
Raymond
see the word, 'blog' in Chloe's post, click that, its a link.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 12:41 PM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
ok i'm done with this quest , what's next ?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 12:43 PM
Raymond
nothing but the flux till something but the flux becomes available.
welcome to being done. I, and many other level max people have played perhaps 75%+ at max and in the flux.
be patient.
but I think this week is the JR bushwhacker event, and perhaps next week is the next area, or perhaps the start of the availability of pagas daily quests (an indication of that had appeared and then disappeared in the achievements)
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 2:54 PM
so this is the END of Bush Whacker 2 ? The first Bush Whacker stopped so abruptly too. So i should find another game to capture my attention ?
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 2:59 PM
Last Edited September 15th 2014 at 3:05 PM
Jean Davis
No this is not the end. I saw under Achievements Castle Sleuth.

@Raymond - I went back to the Molten Core and The Center of the Earth & still didn't find Kaine, but I completed the epic & got my prizes yesterday. I just remember he said I'll meet you back at the Commons". I also checked out her blog link, but there was nothing helpful or very informative.
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 3:00 PM
Jean Davis
Besides, Maryanne, we still have several events coming up...:)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 4:38 PM
Last Edited September 15th 2014 at 4:39 PM
Raymond
Maryanne, EVERY zone of bw2 has from 2 to 3 months of time to allow people to play it before the next zone came out. If there weren't that much time, then people level 100 or so would never have a chance to ever get to max and the flux. This way they can, all one needs to do is play and gain a level a day or so on average. This of necessity makes it very boring for people like us who complete the zone in 2 weeks and have 10 weeks of nothing but flux and Nates and Kaines... But there can be no other way to balance the game.

Jean, oh, I thought you couldn't start that Kaine adventure.
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2014 at 7:52 AM
Agree Raymond, i go through the quests fast because i have to sit through therapy everyday and the games take my mind off the pain i endure with these treatments. Thanks to You also Jean, appreciate all your input
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2014 at 10:55 AM
Leona Virgo
@ Jean, after every case he goes back to his office, where you can find one thing from each quest you've helped him with. I always go check out what he kept as a souvenir after I finish.