Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
VIP Program and a Summertime Bush Buck Sale!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2014 at 12:07 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

Attention Dedicated Bush Whackers:

We're adding a new VIP Program to Bush Whacker 2, starting today! Purchase a membership by clicking the VIP icon near the options menu; once your membership is active, every successive Bush Buck purchase will award you VIP Tokens, which you can use to activate awesome VIP Powers!

Not sure if the membership is right for you? You will occasionally find VIP Vouchers in Quester's Satchels that will let you activate a limited selection of VIP Powers to try the system out. We're also running a Summer Bush Buck SALE until Tues., August 26th at Noon PST!

Check the Bush Blog for ALL the details
on the Membership Program, then get ready to whack!

Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2014 at 1:09 PM
Last Edited August 22nd 2014 at 1:11 PM
Jean Davis
So is it a free program or does it cost tokens to "Activate Now"?

When I clicked on VIP, I got 1 token. Do I do this each time I logon to BW2 cause I have made more than one purchase in the past.
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2014 at 1:53 PM
Mary Ann Lorenz
I just clicked on it and it's $10.00
Lvl 330 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2014 at 1:01 PM
Brett Lader
Folks, nothing is free on this game. I am maxed level and I think those players should be automatically VIP for free. But no, it will cost money to be VIP.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2014 at 4:08 PM
Joe Gosselin
Maybe a one time, 5-days trial for free to max level players to see the features in details, then after you must pay to get VIP for a month. But locking the store, wheel and leaderboard buttons to tempt people. Maybe letting leaderboard button unlocked for everyone to see. Anyway that's just some suggestions.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2014 at 8:00 PM
Cindy Hefferman
oh..I just spotted "Shady veil and the pines" before it switched to VIP
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2014 at 11:44 AM
Athena/Wolfsbane/Arcane Vengeance
We already get all this stuff for free. I see no problem with them adding something more for those that want to support a game we all love & enjoy.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2014 at 11:51 PM
Jean Davis
I agree with Brett & Joe....sure will knock my budget for getting a pet during an event...:( I'm still paying off surgery, doctor & ambulance bills from May.

What is "Shady veil and the pines" ?

Are we supposed to click on the VIP button everyday to get tokens for previous purchases? That's kinda misleading in the blog info.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2014 at 2:08 AM
Joe Gosselin
Shady Vale is leftover code from an update of the game Mystic Guardians.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2014 at 12:47 PM
deblev53
Hi Jean. I think what you get the first time is it. I got 2 but even though it seems to be a very reasonable price, have no intention of using the program. This bit is off topic, but just need to complain. Sales, especially when events are running, all the pop ups for them are driving me crazy. That was one thing I really liked about the game, you didn't have to close 10 buy me deals before playing. Now it's getting like all the other games and I'll probably just quietly disappear one day.
I just got a flash post saying that some of my daily quests have been restarted. Can't see anything so must have to pay first. Not going to happen. :(
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2014 at 1:01 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Debbie, we pushed a hotfix to correct the popup you saw about dailies being rest - that will not happen again unless you use the Mad Quester power.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, we are watching it closely!
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2014 at 1:11 PM
deblev53
Okay, thanx.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2014 at 3:27 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
The VIP upgrade of satchel wins changes the value of dailies! Is there a list of which dailies give out satchels? I had stopped doing some as not cost effective.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2014 at 3:34 PM
Raymond
of the 10 daily repeatable quests, 7 give satchels, all give satchels except the knights rune quest and the 2 lower quest npc's on Amicus.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2014 at 5:05 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Raymond, On Amicus only the guy nearest the bar gives satchels?
Lvl 326 "Dedicated Trophy Hunter"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 12:52 AM
Jessica Calvelage
how exactly does this vip voucher work im not sure if I used it correctly or not
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2014 at 10:45 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Vouchers work very similarly to VIP Tokens, the key differences are the time the buff lasts is 5 days (Token Power buffs last 14 days) and you do not need to have a VIP Membership active when you use a Voucher.

Vouchers can be redeemed in the VIP section, and once activated, they will count down without interruption.

You can use a Voucher for the following Powers:
- Leveller's Boon
- Quester's Boon
- Perpetual Motion
- Maxed Out
- Farmer's Nut
- Eventer's Boon
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 25th 2014 at 5:26 AM
twg_king
Playing from armorgames.com and the Maxed Out stop working for a while and start working back again. And I have over six day left.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2014 at 8:25 AM
twg_king
Playing from armorgames.com and accidentally press the level booner. I am not able to write a ticket at armorgames.com.
Lvl 152 "Revolutionary"
37 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2014 at 9:49 PM
Rima Rama
so.. aside from getting them when you purchase bush bucks while VIP is active and the 3 you get when you activate it, how do you get the VIP tokens..? do you just have to get REALLY REALLY REALLY lucky with a satchel drop? and even then, does that ever result in more than 1 VIP token?