Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event: Summer Carnival 2014 Event
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2014 at 12:45 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

The Carnival has returned to town! Get ready to play some games, eat a ton of sugary sweet things and win carnival tokens which you can exchange for cool prizes at the Carnival Event Vendor!

There are 4 carnival games which will unlock over the next few days, and quests which unlock on a daily basis. As this is the Carnival's third year, we've made a few changes for returning players and for all players, we have a fun surprise which will unlock in the second half of the event!

See all the details on the Bush Blog and then get whacking - the Summer Carnival runs until August 8, 2014 @ Noon PDT.

Link to post - Posted July 26th 2014 at 3:56 AM
DestKitteh
*squeals* This always arrives a couple of months before we have our actual carnival in town!!! Exciting. Once again, you are amazing!
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2014 at 12:43 PM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
where do we send friends request at ?
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2014 at 11:45 AM
Leona Virgo
get 4 tickets talk to one of the people at the games and you will get a pop up, you have invite on the left and the bribe (using bush bucks) on the right. you can invite 50 at a time but you can go back and invite more till you invited everyone from the list.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2014 at 12:04 PM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
Thanks Leona , sometimes i get ahead of myself in this game, thanks for you help , just done what you posted. UGH , I got to stop rushing it
Lvl 356 "Little Kid Scarer"
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2014 at 6:40 AM
Ced Rick
How do you repair the teleporter ? the man is not asking for anything ...
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2014 at 8:16 AM
Raymond
I believe it will become available to do on Saturday.
after all the sugar and sweets is done on Friday.
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2014 at 9:33 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Raymond is correct in that you cannot currently repair the Teleporter. We space out the unlocking of quests over the first week and a bit of events, so there's almost always something new to complete!
Lvl 356 "Little Kid Scarer"
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2014 at 10:13 AM
Ced Rick
ok.. i'll be here on sunday ;)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2014 at 1:08 PM
Raymond
I'm pretty sure that you probably have to be here every day between now and then too. it might be contingent on completing all the 8 various sugars quests or it might not.
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2014 at 6:53 PM
Tim Bezant
what are the 10 bonus prizes? all i see is a bunch of 40 token prizes and one 80 token prize.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2014 at 7:12 PM
Raymond
after you buy all of the 40 token custom items there will be bonus snack packs that give you random energy, mana and power. they cost 40 prize tokens and are the only thing to do with those tokens.
it's this way with almost every event. it gives you something to use the tokens on when you are effectively done. but it can't be done til you get that other achievement of getting all the ci's. the golf course piece is separate, so make a decision a or b or eventually a and b
Lvl 370 "Expert Bush Whacker"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2014 at 5:55 AM
Stephanie Morgan Cyr
What is the last part of the quest for William- is it the apples?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2014 at 12:28 PM
Joe Gosselin
nope. now he need exercice schedules.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2014 at 12:51 PM
Raymond
for us but deep fried ice cream for others
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2014 at 1:50 PM
Marci Wilson
I have to admit, I got a giggle out of the Starquest references from a couple of the games operators :)
Lvl 370 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
202 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2014 at 8:31 AM
Carlene Paquette
OMG is spending the tokens at the games places tedious. Too much clicking and waiting. I may die of boredom. Wish it was like the BBQ guy in the last event where you could spend everything at once.
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2014 at 4:34 AM
Tim Bezant
My thoughts exactly! 4 tickets a play and I usually approach the booths with over 100 tickets. Something to complain about when the carnival is over and survey begins.
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2014 at 4:34 AM
Tim Bezant
My thoughts exactly! 4 tickets a play and I usually approach the booths with over 100 tickets. Something to complain about when the carnival is over and survey begins.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2014 at 5:28 AM
Last Edited August 4th 2014 at 5:31 AM
Raymond
complain away but let me say a few things.
1. during a fireworks festival the powers that be light ONE fuze and the whole program of fireworks starts to go off.
2. when you go to a whack a mole machine at a real carnival, you can't say, here's 10 bucks, give me 10 hammers and let me destroy your machine.

the developers allow multiple event collections where multiple event collections make sense, and don't allow it where it makes no sense.
this has beeen discussed in 2013 and even in the 2012 version of this event (during which time there weren't even multiple event collections anywhere else in other nearby events)

http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=8016
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=7985