Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
5 mins too long for more energy
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 2:40 AM
Last Edited June 17th 2012 at 2:41 AM
Sue Beneke
Why has the refreshment rate for energy changed from 2mins 30 secs [BW1] to a massive 5 mins [BW2]?

It makes the game horrendously slow. You just get started and bingo - you are out of energy and its not worth coming back to the game for at least half a day.

DO you want your players to get bored and go away? In BW1 I used to come and play every few hours - in BW2 even overnight my energy does not refill completely.

I dont know any other games on FB which have such a long wait.

Please please reduce the time it takes to replenish energy.
Lvl 65 "Little Kid Scarer"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 9:39 AM
Julius Jay Medina Bañez
yes thats true!
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 9:42 AM
Clemonde
it's only 4 minutes if you have the "broken pocket watch" ... and there are more trinkets to come
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 11:45 AM
Sue Beneke
4 mins STILL too long --- you want to get people hooked on the game - and as with the blocked paths - if people cant actually keep moving - be it with energy or a clear path - they will give up and leave.

And where is the broken pocket watch to be found ?
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 12:15 PM
Last Edited June 17th 2012 at 12:15 PM
Clemonde
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Trinkets#Energy_Trinkets

Area 3 Field 3 Puzzle 1 (you have to buy it from the person who appears when solving the puzzle)
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 1:01 PM
Katarzyna Szcześniak
With lollipop and watch it's 2 energy every 4 min, but with Candy Cotton it's 3 energy and with Candy Apple it's 4 energy, it's not that bad later.
It was like that in BW1 too, there's nothing new here. With each update we get new energy trinket.