Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Secret Area Marker
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 6:22 AM
Joe Gosselin
Maybe a small addition to the game to put a special marker next to an area with a secret zone like an exclamation mark or a star after completion ex: Forest Detour !, that'll make some Super Mario World feeling and not forget which ones we need to finish.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2012 at 6:38 PM
sunnydee
I agree it would be nice to know what secret zones I have completed and what ones I still need to finish. I have been trying to do them one at a time in order but I know I had 2 going at once and keep forgetting if I did them or not. Even a notification on our profiles would help
Lvl 55 "Receiver of Quest Rewards!"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 11:16 PM
Perlin Pinpin
i didnt even know there was secret zones, thanks a bunch , and yeah your diea seems great, this way i would had known sooner :p
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 7:09 PM
deblev53
I know I said this before but I'd really like to see each area marked in each area as in field 1, field 2 and so on. When asking for help I find that most people refer to each field as a number, which does not help me at all. Could you devs please consider this? Thanx! :)
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2012 at 5:52 PM
Jen Lyons
I agree that some kind of marker would help. I just went through and did all the secret areas (that I'm aware of) and kept forgetting which one I was working on if I left the area for any reason. I initially thought maybe the little flags on the main map would change from blue (for completed) to gold (for completed + all secrets).