Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
game feed on fb
Lvl 49 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 9:52 PM
Rolando Antonio Casella
just wondering i been trying to find the answer, but I seem to not have the right wording when searching for the answer. I got asked by one of my community members for Bush Whacker 2, how can you view feeds that are only Bush Whacker 2. Remember how before we were able to view other peoples post that they got so and so, collect xp or coins, or give them energy and receive energy..you were able to still be on fb not the game app itself to view all the post your friends posted on their wall all in one place..does anyone know a link for what i'm talking about? or at least know how to access only Bush Whacker 2 game posts from friends..thanks and if you want to join our group(https://www.facebook.com/groups/166890699998827/) always welcome to join.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 10:04 PM
deblev53
Hi Rolando. If I am understanding your question right, then go to your FB homepage, not your profile. On the left hand side you'll see favorites,and below that apps. At the bottom of apps you'll see games and apps., click on it and it will show all your game requests and gifts. I don't think it completely answers your question, but at least a bit I hope. Good luck! :)
Lvl 49 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 10:10 PM
Rolando Antonio Casella
Thanks Debbie, I do know how to get request and gifts, though mine is more the post from my friends that say they achieved something, then it says play bushwhacker or claim coins or claim xp from their post. Right now if I look in the game activity/friend game activity just shows every game up activity that I have that others have posted about(whether they are requesting more stuff to complete something or to collect energy, etc), but I just want it so that I only see Bush Whacker itself rather then every single app that my friends posted about. But Thank you very much though! :)
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 10:54 PM
Katarzyna Szcześniak
There's an application, it's called Game Feeds. I've checked it, it's pretty nice.

I have all my game friends on one list, and it shows only game related posts so it's my way to do so.
Lvl 49 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 11:04 PM
Rolando Antonio Casella
Thanks Katarzyna! :) I'll check it out.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 11:26 PM
Last Edited May 24th 2012 at 11:26 PM
Jean Davis
The Games & Apps page no longer has the drop-down option to select a game & find posts. I miss that too...:)

I don't know if Game Feeds is like one of those bonus checker apps, but because of the way they function & affect other games I have dropped people that have them....imho
Lvl 116 "Needs More Energy!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 11:44 PM
Viliam Trepac
this is filter for BW2 https://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_282960965120740