Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
they went that way
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2012 at 9:35 PM
Tracy Quill
Im confused it says find some one in the mountains that has seen the bandits...Ive been back to everyone and maybe ive missed something but I dont seem to have missed anyone to talk to.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2012 at 10:45 AM
Lottie Mytho
Have you clicked on the quezst icon, top right under the energy bar? This gives a fuller description of the quest and may give a hint too.

Also, have you checked the area progress -- the tick beside the progress bar at the bottom right? This will show you any unfinished, or not started quests.
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 10:45 PM
Tracy Quill
Ive completed the whole games as it is at the moment. all the bonus areas and the last garden quest and the lumber yard.....Im sitting bideing my time at the flux... I dont have a tick under a gate icon but it just says talk to someone in the mountains who has seen the bandits... this is utterly frustrating...ive been back and talked to everyone up /on and down the otherside of the mountain... grrrr
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 11:42 PM
Edward Paul McGee
I found an oddity. Right before you reach the gate Ms. Robinson is standing nearby. If you talk to her she mentions The Commons would be safer and runs off. But she isn't in the Commons and when you go back she is there again and repeats the scene. I don't know if it is related to your problem though, My only pending quest says I must wait till the next update to complete it.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 3:34 PM
Jean Davis
I have the pending quest for the next update, have talked to Mrs. Robinson, but still have the quest for talking with someone about the bandits. Went through all the latest content, talked to everyone, and didn't find anyone regarding bandits - except for Mrs. Robinson again. Just started back at the Flux again.
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 10:06 PM
Tracy Quill
Thanks edward. Yes she Mrs Robinson does disappear as you say and doesnt reappear at the commens.. Id noticed that already and checked it out but that doesnt seem to be very helpful and it hasnt solved the issue. So wasteing time at the flux.. and energy and mana and power and friend wacks and generally getting very frustrated.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 11:18 PM
Jean Davis
It says something about reporting to Claire, but I can't find her anywhere.