Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mini-Event: Bubble Buddies Update 3
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st at 12:12 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Bea's visiting from the Far Far Ranch and has brought three Bubble Buddies to see if they'll thrive in Bushwhackia. Will you help her before her and her buddies say farewell?

This mini-event is a limited-time opportunity to earn unique rewards and hatch additional eggs!

Check out more information on the Blog!
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th at 10:34 AM
Tomboykimi
I tried submitting a ticket, but, it doesn't seem to be working (how do you submit a ticket about a ticket? lol) but, I am having an issue with the bubble buddies event where I can't seem to buy any past buddies. I want the cockatiel one, but, its not showing up in my past store, and its not showing in my Pagas that I have it. I am not sure how to go about getting it either.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th at 11:11 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Past bubble buddy companions are not currently available in the Ye Olde Buddy Boutique, but I'll be sure to add them for the next Bubble Buddy mini-event!

You can find the Support button [!] in the Settings pop-up list on the bottom right panel. It will open up the support webpage on Codename Games, which you'll have to sign in to.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th at 11:16 AM
Tomboykimi
thank you! and i tried, but the page just said I never submitted a ticket, and I tried 3 times. But, its all good, since my question was answered. Would this also allow me to get the cockatiel plushie as well?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th at 11:21 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
You should already be able to buy the Cockatiel Plushie from the Ye Olde Buddy Boutique, assuming you don't already have it. If you don't see it there, search your ranch inventory for it. You can view the old items store by choosing "What old items do you have?" when talking to Bea in the event area.

You could try a different browser and see if that works for submitting a ticket. Apologies for the inconvenience!