Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Mini-Event: Bubble Buddies!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th at 11:16 AM
Last Edited August 25th at 11:18 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Bea's visiting from the Far Far Ranch and has brought three Bubble Buddies to see if they'll thrive in Bushwhackia. Will you help her before her and her buddies say farewell?

This mini-event is a limited-time opportunity to earn unique rewards and hatch additional basic eggs!

This event will start at 4 PM Friday August 25th, Pacific Time (The blog will not be available until after this time).

Check out more information on the Blog!

Read all the updates in the patch notes, found here.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th at 4:15 PM
James Reffler
I just found a lizard egg- gen 18- but it won't come up as one I can hatch. Do they have to be the older eggs?
Post by IamGroot deleted August 27th at 5:25 PM
74 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th at 5:35 PM
IamGroot
I am blocked from entering the Commons and the Event area with this event.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th at 11:37 PM
Last Edited August 27th at 11:38 PM
Anubischick
Have you fed your bubble buddies until they are giant sized? That's been a topic of discussion on Discord with the very large bubblers preventing access. I believe the devs have been informed via tickets. If your pets are gigantic it may be the same issue and I'd suggest raising a ticket about it. Someone seems to have forgotten to set the max size variable.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 9:46 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
This issue should be fixed! Apologies. The bubble buddies bounced right over my "don't get too big" fence I had in place.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 9:50 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
James Reffler ~ If you're hatching that egg with Misty currently you won't be able to instantly hatch it during this mini-event.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 11:58 AM
Last Edited August 28th at 12:02 PM
James Reffler
Nick- So I have to try to hatch it BEFORE going back to Misty and telling her I found it? I found it, went to her and found out it was one I needed, then went to the event area but it would not show up in the list. I had not told her yes, I wanted to hatch it or started any of her quests. I tried going in and out of the game a few times but it has yet to show up. It would be helpful to post the sequence of actions needed in the blog to do this.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 12:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
James ~ Unfortunately you can only get a current generation egg in your inventory either by buying one from Misty or from PAGAS. When you find one for the quest, it doesn't technically enter your inventory. Very sorry for this confusing edge-case.

The feature is much more useful for hatching eggs from past generations.

Given the feedback so far, I will consider opening it to PAGAS variation eggs for the next Bubble Buddies mini-event.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 12:09 PM
James Reffler
ok got it. Thanks for the info.
74 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 3:08 PM
IamGroot
...and now I cannot login to the game at all. I must be stuck in the commons or the event area.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 5:09 PM
ajv1
The Bubble Buddies is a fun filler event. I think I have fed all three characters at least 10 times, but it says I am missing one to earn the achievement. Is there some way to let us know how many times each Bubble Buddy has been fed? Thanks.

NICK: Glad you like the new mini-event!

There was a bug causing that achievement not to credit when you fed certain buddies. It's fixed now, and will credit the next time you feed any buddy. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've made note to add a feed count for the buddies for next time.

ajv1: Nick, it still is not giving me the achievement. It gave me the credit as far as blorbs to redeem, but the achievement did not get checked off.
74 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 28th at 10:27 PM
IamGroot
I hope there is an easy fix for this. I need to send a ticket but I can't login to do so.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th at 9:28 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ajv1, you still need to feed the Corgi Buddy 1 more time!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th at 9:29 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
IamGroot, can you email bw2support@codenameentertainment.com a screenshot or additional details regarding what happens when you try to log in to the Desktop Launcher?
74 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th at 11:46 AM
IamGroot
Sent an email, Nick. Thanks for looking into this.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th at 12:10 PM
ajv1
Thanks, Nick!
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 30th at 4:11 PM
BarbZak
It was a fun BB event...Nick...