Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update: Halloween Event, 2022 Edition!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2022 at 11:31 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Happy Halloween, Bush Whackers! The Haunted Mansion has materialized in the Commons once again!

Whack up Pumpkins, decorate your haunted mansion, and scare the trick-or-treaters to earn hallowed haberdashery and terrifying treats!

Read more on the official blog and FAQ.

Release notes for today.
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2022 at 5:30 PM
Bota
Could someone tell me what the costume pieces are called for the "costume quest" achievement please.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2022 at 9:47 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Nick please fix the HH decorations so the pumpkin ones arent mixes with the BB ones so frustrating thinking im buying stuff with pumpkins and spend BB.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2022 at 9:20 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bota - The Costume Quest achievement instead requires you to complete quests for Giggles the Clown, and doesn't require you to dress your avatar a certain way.

You can find more details on the player made wiki: https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2020
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2022 at 9:21 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk - Sorry for the confusion! I'll note this down as feedback, but in the meantime you can view the pumpkin only decorations by talking to the Witch in the event area.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2022 at 1:07 AM
Gameman
Nickshire - sorry can you please try to fix the loading issue on the game - stuck on 1/3 through load - I am trying finish off the energy use for today, AI and also the halloween castle please.
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2022 at 3:52 AM
Bota
Thanks Nick
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2022 at 1:06 PM
Horsedancer1
@nick, After I purchased all the items, my inventory was reduced to 6 items, and I haven't placed anywhere near that number in the haunted house. Could you please fix this? Thanks
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2022 at 9:08 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Gameman - If you're still unable to load the game, please submit a support ticket or email and I'll see if I can fix it for you.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2022 at 9:08 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 - Could you submit a support ticket, and mention which Haunted Mansion items you expect to see in your inventory?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2022 at 9:11 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Nick. I had purchased all of the items, and only placed about a dozen, and all that was left in my inventory were 5 items. BUT it all cleared up when I restarted my computer. (I rebooted the game first, but that did not work.) So it got fixed.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2022 at 9:13 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Phew! Glad to hear it.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2022 at 2:41 PM
Flybaby
FYI: Trick or Treating begins on Monday, Oct. 31st - so in an effort to keep this thread spoiler free, I started a new thread on this forum with the title: "*SPOILER* Trick or Treat Locations" for those who might want some reference. You can find the locations ahead of time, but you must wait until Halloween day to Trick or Treat.

You can also view the spoiler locations on the wiki at:
https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2022#Trick_or_Treat_Locations
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2022 at 3:05 PM
Horsedancer1
Flybaby, thanks so much!!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2022 at 1:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The winners of the Haunted Mansion contest have been announced! See the results on the blog!