Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Update: Halloween Event, 2021 Edition!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2021 at 11:58 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Happy Halloween, Bush Whackers! The Haunted Mansion has materialized in the Commons once again!

Official blog and FAQ.

Release notes for today.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2021 at 5:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Fixed the "allow fiends to visit my mansion" and "don't allow friends to visit my mansion" chat options when talking to the contest guy!

Will look into the haunted mansion item counts not showing on the tooltips next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2021 at 11:16 PM
FishyIsUnique
Nick, Please help!!
I can't sign in... There is some error that asks me to refresh. But, I still get the same message... I have been trying all day. It was just fine yesterday and I didn't do anything different today... I'm so sad!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2021 at 12:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Fixed! Sorry about that, Fishy! This issue should be fixed for anyone else who might also run into it.
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2021 at 12:42 PM
sunnydee
Nick ever since the addition of todays suspicious painting, all items on my wall have been knocked off and every time i replace them they get knocked off again. so in short, nothing will stay on the wall of my haunted house.
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2021 at 1:42 PM
Marie Mainely
Hi Everyone,
I'm a little confused about the Little Mummy Kid wanting 350 Pumpkins or 12 Bush Bucks to reset him. Is this an advantage or a disadvantage to the game?
(Happy Boo Day coming up!)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2021 at 3:42 PM
Last Edited October 25th 2021 at 3:42 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@Marie: So some players found that there wasn't enough candy to purchase everything they wanted to purchase with candy, as you only get it from scaring the kids every 20 hours, and some of the event quests, and you might not be able to scare all the kids right away.

So by resetting the kids, you can get extra candy from the ones you can spook, and you can spend some of the excess pumpkins that can stack up once you're done decorating your house to your taste.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2021 at 4:23 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
@sunnydee This wall issue has been fixed! Sorry for the inconvenience!
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2021 at 6:50 AM
Marie Mainely
Hi Erika/Alyniana,
Thank you for your explanation. I was hoping that was the intent. Great idea!!
Mainely (Boo!!)