Codename Entertainment
It's the 2020 Patriot Event!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2020 at 9:44 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2020 at 4:01 AM
Buck
i'm at 180%, have all the tasks completed except the one that asks to fire off 6 types of fire works,i have no idea what i'm missing..Any thoughts ?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2020 at 7:31 AM
Last Edited July 8th 2020 at 7:31 AM
ArmyMomOkc
You probably need a purple firework. You can buy one for 20 tokens if you don't want to wait to whack one up. You can buy it from the NPC with the eagle head hat.
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2020 at 8:14 AM
Buck
I bought them all thinking same thing but wasn't that either
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2020 at 8:58 AM
Last Edited July 8th 2020 at 9:02 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I had the same problem. I bought the purple then I kept an eye on my inventory until I some of each color before I turned them in.
Have you also built the launcher & found components for the NPC? (see the ** note below for the 6th firework)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2020 at 8:59 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Here is the list from the blog..
Achievements Returning for 2020
Fine Dining - Cook 5 kinds of food during the event.*
Iron Chef - Cook 300 pieces of food during the event.
Colorful Booms - Fire off 6 types of fireworks during the event. **
Many Booms - You've set of 600 fireworks during the Patriot event.
The Tyrant - You overthrew Nate's illegitimate kingdom.
The People's Quester - Complete all of the Patriot event side quests. (Updated with this year's quest)
Patriot Fireworks Launcher - You crafted a Fireworks Launcher!
Patriot Fireworks Launcher Rare - You found a Rare addition for your Fireworks Launcher!
Patriot Fireworks Launcher All Rares - You found all the Rare additions for your Fireworks Launcher!
Sesquicentennial - Help Connie the Canadian and make full use of a Free Parks Pass.
Political History Hunter - You found all the History Books for Leopold!

*If you are having trouble finding the Steak, you can buy it for Celebration tokens from an NPC in the Commons.

**The 6th firework for the quest is the one you help an NPC build later in the event. As well, if you are having trouble finding the Purple firework, you can buy it for Celebration tokens from an NPC in the event area.
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2020 at 5:19 PM
Buck
Finally got there, i bought the purple one as requested by armymomokc but still wouldn't show up then i came across one in bushes and turned then in and what do you know voila..
thanks
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2020 at 8:20 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Buck,
I had a similar problem with this one. I could have sworn I had whacked up a purple but I didn't get the achievement until I bought one. Glad you finally got it done. :)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2020 at 6:25 PM
ERIC1342
did you do the "the big one" quest? I did find a purple one(and set-off THAT batch before finishing said quest) and got the achievement after finishing that quest.
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2020 at 6:57 PM
Buck
yes i did them all
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2020 at 7:17 PM
Last Edited July 9th 2020 at 7:18 PM
ERIC1342
cool
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2020 at 7:29 PM
ERIC1342
and I just had a cool idea for this Event next time! like how you had the "stocking-fish" in christmas event ? how about like say a "Uncle Sam" fish ? sounds pretty neat hun?
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2020 at 9:16 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for the suggestion, Eric! I'll consider it for next year.