Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Endangered Species Mini Event!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 10:09 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Endangered Species Mini Event

Three different endangered species have fled to Bushwhackia, and Carson Tiva is right behind them! Apply your bush whacking skills to help them collect Conservation Data on these unique animals for the limited time they're here.

For more details, check out the blog!

This quest is mini event runs until noon on Tuesday June 2nd, PDT!
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 12:01 PM
jbrecken
Are any of the proceeds from this event going to real world endangered species conservation, similar to past charity events?
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 12:06 PM
Michael Inaba
Can't start the event? I click the girl, but nothing happens...
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 12:38 PM
Last Edited May 29th 2020 at 12:50 PM
Bernie Bernstone
i cant get her to respond either... by the way other NPC's i can talk to just fine..
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 1:17 PM
Michael Inaba
Tried different browsers, different computers. Nothing happens. Yes, other NPC's do respond for me as well, just not the girl for the event.
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 1:32 PM
Saenz Family
I also can't get started. Click on girl and nothing happens. Even cleared cache and still nothing.
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 2:29 PM
Bernie Bernstone
oh well i guess this event is now going to be worthless since we wont have time to finish..
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 3:05 PM
Last Edited May 29th 2020 at 3:09 PM
Tonee Rhian Rose
I'm also having trouble talking to the girl. And the clown says there's nothing going on in the event area. And I see that my friends have made progress so it's working for them.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 3:36 PM
Kathy Jacobs
I opened a ticket about the issue of not being able to talk to Tiva. The blog post implies you can play without talking to Tiva, you just won't get the credit for the 20 creature quests. (That said, I haven't found a creature yet...)
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 5:28 PM
Saenz Family
I hope they give us extra time after they fix the issue so we too can have time to collect everything needed.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 5:51 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi,

This issue has been fixed. Please talk to Carson Tiva in the event area to start the required quest for this mini event.

Said quest should have started automatically as soon as you entered the Commons, but hasn't for some people like yourself.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Nick
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2020 at 7:07 PM
Tonee Rhian Rose
It's fixed for me.
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2020 at 9:10 AM
Bernie Bernstone
wow.. this event is a crapshoot huh? they cant add either! i have finished the quest for the vaquita twice now, so i should have finished the first achievement of 12 of them since each quest was 6, plus a few more showed up when i started my 3rd quest and i still have not received the achievement.. i will assume this is a game bug and your fault that programmers cant count..
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2020 at 11:27 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Bernie,

It looks like you were able to get the Vaquita achievement after all! Very sorry for any issues you had in achieving it.

Sincerely,
Nick
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2020 at 12:50 PM
Bernie Bernstone
yes.. finally.. i think i probs killed 15-20 of the vaquitas before i got the achievement.. so there is no way i will be able to get all 3 achievements done.. i had to start a 3rd quest of them to finish it..