Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Nate's Birthday Event 2020 Edition!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2020 at 12:44 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

It’s that time of year again! Help celebrate Nate Dragon’s birthday by decorating the Commons for him....because no one else will.

More details can be found on the blog.

The event ends Friday January 24th at Noon PST (8pm GMT).
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2020 at 4:42 PM
Last Edited January 10th 2020 at 4:43 PM
Barb Tompkins
Thank you for new event Nick.

I got purple cubes to whack this year..It even shows the 100 purple cursed cubes.in quest bar..to get..and also...I saw them in commons before I accepted the quest.

So my ? is,,, is it supposed to be red or purple....Moreover.... I have a red cube pet from last yr..soo.maybe it changes if one already has the red cube pet :)
haha I hope u understand the latter.....hahaha
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2020 at 5:54 PM
Russel Denton
hi Barb,

if you look in the place where you buy the ci's there is a purple cube pet that we can get for 40tokens and the cursed ring, so im just guessing that we will get a purple cube pet this year like the red cube wa slast year, hope this
helps matey.

from Russel Denton
Post by Russel Denton deleted January 12th 2020 at 1:09 AM
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 13th 2020 at 8:47 PM
Horsedancer1
Yes, I just got the purple pet cube. Odds to win nothings -0.5
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2020 at 10:03 PM
Jo Helmers
what do I have to do to whack the cardboard bushes? I've forgotten
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2020 at 3:03 AM
Russel Denton
i don't know if anyone has suggested this at all, but i would like next year to perhaps get those awesome looking dragon swords we get for the last quest of the
"saving the town from dragon" achievement ( or whatever it's called ), for free or make it available to get from one of the merchants perhaps
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2020 at 11:11 AM
Moecow6
I think mine is glitched - I had a red cube to decurse which I managed and got a red cute pet...but the achievement says purple cube so I didn't get the achievement :(
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2020 at 11:31 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Moecow6,

Thanks for posting!

You still got the Cursed Cubes! achievement! However, the Cursed Purple Cubes! achievement will only be available for you next year.

We're very sorry for this confusion, and we'll simplify this for next year.

Sincerely,
Nick
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2020 at 9:04 AM
Mac
For some reason it keeps saying I have to watch Nate be a hero but its not happening. I've completed all the challenges and nothings working.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2020 at 9:04 AM
Mac
For some reason it keeps saying I have to watch Nate be a hero but its not happening. I've completed all the challenges and nothings working.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 24th 2020 at 10:35 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Mac,

If you look in your quest log (by clicking any quest in your quest bar on the top right of your game screen), you'll find a quest titled "A Little Birdy", where you must "Find the Conspirators in the Forest Detour".

This is the quest to setup Nate's surprise party, which is what the Heroic Birthday quest is waiting on.

Very sorry for the confusion! Please remember to check your quest log regularly.

Sincerely,
Nick
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2020 at 8:36 AM
Mac
Oh I thought that was just a standard normal mission... Well too late now I guess whoops. I don't even remember getting that quest xD