Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Groundhog Day code does not show up on screen
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 2:56 PM
Dutchgirl79
I logged in like 10 minutes ago and saw that this year also has a Groundhog Day quest.

It's nice to whack for new rewards and all, but the only problem is that the redeem code
does not show up on the screen. As in, the newsletter is not displayed properly.

Been searching for useful tips on the forums and wiki site but to no avail.

Can this be fixed, or just post the redeem code on the forums?

Thank you for your help in advance.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 3:00 PM
infjaci
same problem here!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 3:54 PM
Last Edited February 1st 2019 at 4:06 PM
Flybaby
From the blog
Redeem this code before noon on Monday February 4th for 1 free Large Energy Pack: GROU-NDHO-GDAY-2019

EDIT: Just discovered that we can click on the news popup and scroll down to see the rest of the text.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 5:17 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I was able to see it without scrolling. Screen size issue maybe? It was brought up on the BFG dev chat today.

I didn't know we could scroll the news either...something new everyday.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 5:40 PM
Last Edited February 1st 2019 at 5:41 PM
Flybaby
Oh I missed the chat. Can you still see BFG chat or is it the same as the new CNE portal?

Anything new come up in chat??
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 7:16 PM
Last Edited February 2nd 2019 at 7:44 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Not sure I understand your question. The chat looks the same as it did before, it looked like only had those who had moved to CNE were on from what I saw.

We discussed a lot of the same requests people have made in here. Like being able to collapse or hide the friend bar. It gets in the way, if you hover wrong an info screen gets in the way of using one of whack buttons. Bunch of questions about friends. It was a good chat I thought.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 8:00 PM
Raymond
news feed is exactly similar to town criers list of available quests and list of quest cooldowns. and when those get long one can simply scroll using the mouse wheel.
same for the code one line below visible space of news feed
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 8:47 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for the update Armymom. Sorry I wasn't too clear with my question. At first I thought you were in BFG chat by what you said. Tired I guess. I'll rephrase it .... did they do the chat for both BFG and CNE at the same time, as they did last week.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 2:24 AM
Dutchgirl79
Thanks for the help @Flybaby

@notRaymond I kept clicking on the newsfeed to no avail HAHA
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 3:23 AM
DestKitteh
I would like to point out that I cannot scroll down on the news feed or dailies list or anything, even with a mouse attached to my laptop.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 8:31 AM
Last Edited February 2nd 2019 at 8:32 AM
Raymond
dutchgirl79, you do not click in the news, you hold mouse in there and roll the mouse wheel up or down a little, not enough to scroll the whole browser tab, just the one line of text in that news, or during several big events, the dozen or more lines of quests available or on cooldown. if you do not have a mouse wheel i think you are out of luck in this endeavor unless on a laptop and the trackpad emulates a wheel on the side.
but all text that the town crier gives eventually gets in the game news with the added benefit that one can cut and paste from that. http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?action=bw2&page=news
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 9:25 AM
clm
Not able to get free energy pack on CNE. Goundhogday2019 does not work.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 9:35 AM
Raymond
if you spell it right it should LOL
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 10:56 AM
clm
As long as the words are easy. Yes, not Raymond LOL. Got it!!!
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 12:17 PM
Dutchgirl79
@not Raymond Got it, thank you. I will remember that LOL