Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Ranch Snow Whackiness
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 7:51 AM
Last Edited December 18th 2018 at 7:54 AM
Rebecca Beattie
My Ranch had a problem with its snow cover this morning. I just tried to install Light Shot and failed so I snipped a picture of it. Not sure how to share it... but the "snow" was all little squares on a black background and the things that moved left trails.... very trippy and very digitally pixelated.

I'd leave a picture if I could. Now I'm going back to refresh and see if it fixes... If it doesn't I'll be back for advice.

Refreshhing fixed it... wish I'd gotten a picture up. It was awesome!!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 7:59 AM
Raymond
that is very bad flash things.
lightshot is good, once you do t=hae that running your snipets all have a url you can post and all are stored in an album (on their site) that you can peruse and manage
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 8:58 AM
Flybaby
That's happened to me on occasion. The graphics are not loading properly. A re-boot should fix it.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 9:12 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I'll try light shot again later... couldn't get it into my computer.. don't remember the exact fail on it.

that pixilating my be an error but its still kind of awesome.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2018 at 6:09 PM
Raymond
you actually do not need lightshot loaded on a computer to be able to use it.
i use library computers all the time and am not able to load most things on most of them, but if you have a lightshot account simply log into it by going to its web page. then you can add photos by capturing then using screen cap or snippit then pasting into paint or other graphics programs and saving the photo. then you can drag it into the browser that you have into your lightshot album.
i hope this is easy enough to understand. but of course having it on your computer makes it a whole lot easier
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2018 at 12:31 AM
Rebecca Beattie
the theory is clear... my fail still exists. Thank you for your thoughts and advice