Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Salt Desert - Part 2 (Possible Spoilers)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2018 at 7:53 PM
Raymond
brittle bones is not simply salt desert part 2, it is the nate or the kaine or the hub, none of which exists yet. or it may have to do with the need to revisit all those sba;s i previously mentioned
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 2:12 AM
phagras
Thanks for the comments on SBA 87. I'm fairly certain I clicked chest 1 then chest 6 first and got nothing, then went 2-5, 3-4 and still nothing. Then some variants including chest 7 before eventually chest 6 gave me the reward. It's not clear why there's three notes or why the puzzle chests shuffle. That may be just a misdirection.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 4:59 AM
Flybaby
Thank you Phagras for adding SBA 87, 88, 89 - The page has been an ongoing, daily project for me since the new content began, and was very nice to see your SBA contributions.

For those that can't help on the wiki, and don't want to post spoilers here, you are welcome to go the the Comments section of the wiki page and post them there.

I thank all of you here for your input on the new content. Your help is always appreciated in any form.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 7:49 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby

If it's easier for you to keep up with suggestions if they are commented in the wiki I will be sure to put anything I have there.

I made this thread to have a place to talk about spoilers outside the main thread. This way anyone who chooses to read this thread will be doing so at their own risk. A newbie may not expect to see detailed spoiler info in the main thread.

I have also enjoy the conversations that sprout up in this group, some of which a newcomer might not understand ;) & the conversations can get quite lively at times. The diverse personalities with a common interest in this game and their unique views is interesting to me.

Thank you all!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 8:00 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara

I appreciate you checking around to see if anything was missed. I hope you get your carafe soon :)

I like the goggles and put them on my avatar right away.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 9:47 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

ahhh np ...I thought maybe just maybe I missed something as I was playing but nada highlighted..so.....idk

Still NO carafe.....another 50 bait...last night :(
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 10:01 AM
phagras
I wonder if Erika should create two sticky threads when we get new content, one for general discussion and one for spoiler discussion. That would highlight the spoiler thread and make it easier to keep the other discussion spoiler free.

Did anyone note down the quantities on the quivering bones (only really need the vertebrae and phalanges)? I managed to write down the areas each was in but not the quantities.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 10:40 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

If you go and see the salt2.(bottom spoilers).there is info on the quivering skull..I just read ..so idk if it is factual or not.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 11:19 AM
Raymond
i added a couple comments from JSON server info in the wiki page comments
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 12:08 PM
Last Edited November 7th 2018 at 10:00 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Brittle Bones is the last SBA before the flux, and is a multi part quest.
part 1, figure out the combination
Apologies, I did not note what, if any, reward was given for this.
You are directed to the skull on the ground

part 2, collect the bones to complete a skeleton
the chromatic pools 2 tibias
the chromatic pools sba 82 30 vertebrae
the salty settlement 2 fibulas
the salty settlement sba 83 2 scapulae
the train graveyard 2 ulnas
the train graveyard sba 84 1 quivering girdle
the caustic chasm sba 85 1 quivering tail bone
the dead pools 2 radii
the dead pools sba 86 1 quivering back bone
the old caravan route 2 humerous
the old caravan sba 87 20 phalanges
the salt palace grounds 2 femurs
the salt palace grounds sba 88 1 mandible
return to cow skull in sba 89
rewards you with a companion skeleton
you are immediately hit with an offer to upgrade him visually for a mere 50 bush bucks. *rolls eyes*
part 3
it lays in pieces in a pool of acid
fish up 103 orb shards in the dead pools

This completes all three parts of the achievement, and rewards you with the title brittle bones at the end. Edit, thank you Phagras - a skeleton pet (which the devs offer to upgrade visually for a mere 50 bush bucks).
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 1:29 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2018 at 2:38 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Thank you !! Kate......

Wow to let us know all this info.......kudos....

I also was and did scout around the last SBA but saw nada...I did not get a code to start the bone quest....sooo
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 1:37 PM
Flybaby
No problem on my end, Armymom. This is a great thread !!!
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 2:36 PM
phagras
The brittle Bones pet and its upgrade is missing from PAGAS at the moment, is the upgrade really just cosmetic so it's still 0.5% +nothings at level 1?

Also, you get the pet after completing the fishing.
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted November 6th 2018 at 2:57 PM
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 3:03 PM
phagras
Are you talking about the combination for the lock to get to the chest? Solve the puzzles to release the ghosts and pay attention to their song.

More details here:
https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Salt_Desert_-_Part_2#Secret_Bonus_Areas

I nested the spoiler blocks so you won't see the whole solution if you just want a hint.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 3:10 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Aquafishy
Thank you for the Brittle Bones detail!

Barbara, thank you too! Wow, I'm amazed you are having to fish so much :/
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 3:12 PM
Last Edited November 7th 2018 at 8:18 AM
ArmyMomOkc
phagras
I like it the in that format. thanks!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 3:13 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2018 at 3:33 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

YEAH I am still without the carafe...So I gave up hahaha

OHHH,,,, for heavens sake I missed a SBA,...duhh..I just found it......good grief...I have been so busy at home...okay all is good now..
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 3:53 PM
Flybaby
FYI: I'll be taking a much needed break from the wiki for a while. It's hard to play and do updates at the same time. I'm getting more and more behind in game play, and I'm realizing that I'm missing out on all the fun stuff that you guys have all been chatting about. So it's back to carefree whacking again for me. :-)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2018 at 4:00 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2018 at 4:33 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

YOU have been so helpful for wiki info...YES I say enjoy whacking for a change..
ENJOY ok...:)