Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Pillar Reaction Trial - City Of The Rocksmashers
Lvl 440 "Bad News Bear"
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 3:52 PM
Dennis Van Bruggen
I have completed the number place and slide puzzle each 4 times and opened the chests and returned the prize inside to Claudette, however every time I go back to the guy to try a new puzzle, he only gives me the option of one of those two (it goes back and forth) and never the option for the Pillar Reaction Trial, which is the only one I have not done at all yet.

Is there something I am missing? I really want to do the Pillar Reaction trial 4x now to get that chest. Thanks for any help!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 6:17 PM
Flybaby
Skerbak trails change daily. If you don’t like the currently available one, you can wait a day or more and see if you get a different one. They are totally random, so you may see the same one come up a couple of times in a row until it changes. Just be patient.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 6:38 PM
Raymond
just do not accept it if it is something you do not want and wait till midnight dev time PDT till it is re-rolled and accept it then or wait another day...
be aware that their server time is currently 10 minutes past the hour
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 7:31 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Dennis

I JUST had the slider trial 3 times in row..Even though they are '''supposed''' to be random..You can wait it out and or keep doing what is offered to you...I too had to wait for the pillar and I have not even gotten one for over a month now...But I still do what is offered to me..good luck !!!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2018 at 3:10 AM
Last Edited September 10th 2018 at 3:12 AM
Flybaby
Be aware that if you accept a puzzle, you will have to wait another week for another one to come up. Best to not accept the trials at all, and keep checking day to day until it finally changes to the pillar reaction. Give it a few days to a week, and if you still aren't seeing it, submit a ticket to Nick.

*** BTW, The Pillar Reaction is still showing up for me. It's my least favorite, so I never accept it, and I've sometimes had to wait a few days for the other 2 to show up.
Lvl 440 "Bad News Bear"
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2018 at 4:43 PM
Dennis Van Bruggen
I have not accepted the slide puzzle or number placement, because I know there is a 7 day cooldown to do another one if you complete one. I thought they are random and I keep waiting and checking daily for it to finally be the pillar reaction one, but ive been checking every day for over a month now and it never goes to the pillar one... it is so frustrating! I guess I'll just have to keep waiting/hoping :) Thanks guys!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2018 at 5:36 PM
Raymond
if you do not accept, then at midnight the random number generator should choose among the 3 things, and this one has a 1/3 chance of coming up again each day, but so many days in a row for same one to come up is statistically unlikely.
so something is wrong. there is nothing us users can do to helo you, other then tell you to send a trouble ticket to the Devs to have them look at it and fix it if they can.