Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Event Update: Dog Days of Summer 2018 Edition!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2018 at 10:39 AM
Last Edited August 17th 2018 at 10:48 AM
Erika/Alyniana

Cool off with the pool and raise the puppies for Nate once again, in the 2018 edition!

Details on the blog.

Release notes can be found here.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2018 at 11:18 AM
Last Edited August 17th 2018 at 11:22 AM
Barbara Tompkins
WOOOOT !!!! fun time with my Samoyed.....ty dev's....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2018 at 1:38 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Yipeee!!! Fun with Dogs :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2018 at 9:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I got my 1st pet from this event last year. I think I say it about each event, but this is one of my favorites. :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2018 at 3:57 AM
Flybaby
What made this event even more fun, is when the added the Companion Racing Tracking to the event last year (2017). Great idea, Devs ... I LOVE it!!!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2018 at 5:52 AM
ArmyMomOkc
That is interesting Flybaby. Since I was so new to the game I was so confused most of time. It took me a awhile to figure out the races. I didn't know it was new last year, I hadn't started using this forum yet. This forum and wiki have helped me so much :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2018 at 8:41 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Does anyone know if the ranch pool items actually go in the pool? For example the pool raft or the floaty items.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2018 at 11:45 AM
Last Edited August 18th 2018 at 11:53 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

I have put ranch pool items in the ranch pool.(floatly ones etc/pool raft )..not sure of brown raft.(which is big right ). Give it a try and see.

You can put this brown raft in the water I know that...I have some stuff in the water but it takes practice...haha..not good at it..

I don't have the pool on ranch this year...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2018 at 12:21 PM
Flybaby
I have lots of floaties in my pool, but they don't go in the hot tub/jacuzzi
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2018 at 2:20 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Thank you both, that's what I needed to know. I have my pool in storage now but might want to set my ranch up for summer in the middle of winter. I'm not a winter person so would be fun for me to have it set up to keep the winter blues away :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2018 at 3:29 PM
Flybaby
LOL Army. I think the same way. Both my ranch and golf course have the Spring Skins all year long. I just love the pink blossom trees.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2018 at 6:39 AM
Last Edited August 19th 2018 at 7:45 AM
Flybaby
FYI: Just to let you all know ...

I have updated the the Dog Days Event on the wiki with new info and images, and included as many details as possible about the Companion Racing. Since this Event was not updated last year, there was no info, whatsoever, about the racing part of it. If there is anything else anyone can think of for me to add or change, please let me know. Happy Whacking!

Edit: One thing I know I haven't put up are Nate's dog names/attributes/images. I don't have the program downloaded to grab animated images, but if anyone wants to help, please feel free.

https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Dog_Days_of_Summer_2018#Ye_Animal_Appraisal_Academy
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2018 at 8:19 AM
Last Edited August 19th 2018 at 8:25 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Wow, you did a great job! There is so much to this event, I'm impressed how fast you were able to get this done. If we could post images here I would give you a gold star :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2018 at 10:02 AM
Barbara Tompkins
WOW!!! awesome JOB Flybaby......as usual.. KUDOS...
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2018 at 10:32 AM
RC7
Anyone know anything about the 'huge wolf'? can't find any mention of it in any blog/post/chat...etc..
just curious.
don't remember it from years past.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2018 at 10:49 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
pretty sure thats the mount u buys with either real money or bush bucks thats advertised when u log in.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2018 at 12:22 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Army and Barbara. It just seems fast. LOL. I actually did a lot of the updates before the event even started. Some things stayed the same, but it's surprising how many new things have been added in the last 2 years.

Army, I agree, that it would be fun to post images here, but you do a great job posting links to the images you upload.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2018 at 9:48 PM
Dani Beth Goodrich
I have a huge problem with this event allowing an animal race track. In real life, these animals are abused beyond your wildest imaginations. The fact that you guys think it is all fun and games is disgusting and I will never play again.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2018 at 11:20 PM
Last Edited August 22nd 2018 at 11:30 PM
Russel Denton
hi Dani,

it's a shame that you have found a issue with the race track thing, but i never saw you carrying on like pork chop when it FIRST appeared last year in this exact same event, as for the whole singed racoon thing, if you HAVE actually followed the whole bw2 storyline Nate actually accidentally singed some racoons when he used too much dynamite or started a fire which got out of control , either way we the players DID nothing to it ok, and the singed racoons only appear in nates house when we deliver/rob his place on the christmas event ok.

Back to the whole racing thing, ask yourself are the animals in the game ACTUALLY getting harmed............NOOOOOOOOOO, I do underdstand your stand point but there's a point where you gotta realise that this is a GAME and what happens in reality is FAR worse than this game does ok,

so good luck trying to find a wholesome facebook game that does not show some type of violence, animal abuse or illegal type of activity
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2018 at 7:35 AM
Denise C Steil
bye bye Dani.