Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Screen print
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2018 at 10:50 PM
Mummo
Probably a very dumb question, but how do I view the screen prints that folks post on here?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2018 at 7:03 AM
Last Edited May 8th 2018 at 7:04 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Copy and past the link in a browser. It goes were you see a web address in the browser window.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2018 at 2:49 PM
Mummo
Tried that, doesn't work!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2018 at 3:10 PM
Raymond
ones like prtscr should work for anyone. those are still images.
the ones that are facebook are probably not going to work unless you are friends, or perhaps friends of friends, of the poster. and of course, be on facebook. i think they are trying to put those on youtube. these are videos.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2018 at 5:26 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Mummo
I use the Lightshot browser add-on to get my pics. (I think I got that from Raymond)
are you able to view this one if you copy and paste? - https://prnt.sc/jekfi5
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2018 at 11:37 PM
Mummo
Nothing, I play on a PC using windows 10 (which I hate). For some reason I cannot copy (using right mouse button) so have just entered address in browser, says cannot find anything. Guess I'm going to have to do it the hard way!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 4:28 AM
DestKitteh
You have to highlight it (hold down left mouse button and move cursor over link).

Once the entire link is highlighted, right click and select 'copy'.

Open a new tab, hover cursor over url bar, right click, and select 'paste'.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 5:20 AM
Mummo
Sorry I didn't explain myself very well, I do know how to copy and paste. However, having highlighted the link, when I right click all I get as options are " "Select all, Print or Read aloud". Selecting "Select all" highlights the whole page, not the link.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 5:54 AM
Last Edited May 9th 2018 at 3:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Mummo - I am in Windows 10 too (also not a fan).

Another option is once you have selected the link is to press and hold both the crtl button and the c button to copy. Then to paste you select ctrl and v.

What browser are you using? It's odd those are the only options you have when you right click. I use Chrome for this game. I also use Firefox. I never use IE (Edge) whatever MS calls their browser, it is the worst of browser options.

Bummer, really want to help you :(
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 11:31 AM
Mummo
Partial success, ctrl and c/v worked, however browser says nothing found! I am using Microsoft edge, perhaps now is the time to change it? Thanks for all the help
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 12:22 PM
Mummo
Yesssssssssssssssssssss! Changed (back) to Chrome and I can now access screen shots. So pleased that it wasn't me being stupid, lol. Thanks for your help. Now of to do some wacking.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2018 at 3:56 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Yippeeeee!!! I won't use the edge browser, it's no better than the old MS IE. I'm glad you got things working :)
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2018 at 5:34 AM
DestKitteh
Aaaah. Glad you found success!

Edge isn't good. Starting to get annoyed with FF being incompatible with things I do.

You picked the best browser to switch to.