Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19
Hub Status Message
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2018 at 2:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara

I wish we were on the same platform so I could visit your ranch :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2018 at 3:00 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Yeah it sure would be nice to see yours & Flybaby ranch & golf courses...:)...
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted June 1st 2018 at 3:40 PM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 3:42 PM
Barbara Tompkins
June 1 /18......

Today the Sports Event started & new changes they made to stuff..so NOW there there are 32 items etc ..to get in the CA Proper Store...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 3:49 PM
Flybaby
@Barbara, let me know if and when you'd like to visit my golf course, and I'll open it for you. :-)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 4:16 PM
Last Edited June 1st 2018 at 4:16 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

Can you open both of them or just the golf course.....ok let me know friend me on FB...ok...

https://www.facebook.com/barbara.tompkins.7
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 4:40 PM
Raymond
that is not fair, adding 5 more things to the bazaar store. increasing its achievement. who is to say they don't add more next week and more the week after that and so on forever? never ending if they want to make it so.
was 1 out of 27 yesterday http://prntscr.com/jpr0b1
have to check all other achievements to see if they were messed with
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 5:18 PM
Last Edited June 1st 2018 at 5:19 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Raymond

Go and read the changes in the Spring Event ok..and you will see what they added....so on that note I put in a comment on Spring Event post that we should get more dig q's that will give us 14 a day.(4 dif ones each day =8 coins )..plus our regular one =6...NOW whether they do it or not..idk...I still do not see a reply from the dev's..

whew lots of fun work ahead for us.....

I don't mind cause they are for our ranch's , which I could use....I bought one today a large purple palm tree...haha
ALL other achievenents are okay ..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 8:33 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, I meant to tell you thank you the other day. Appreciate the encouragement :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 8:38 PM
ArmyMomOkc
https://prnt.sc/jpsivs Hub 90% completed. Only store and quarry items left to do. It was very fun. Kind of sad to be done.. Devs really did an awesome job!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 8:49 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

AAAWWW.. you are welcome..:)

Yeah there is still 3 !!! to do for the completion of CA Proper..to me it looks like quests to do....so have to wait it out I guess...Maybe morrow there will be something, idk...
There is one area that SHOULD OPEN,, I saw but not too sure ..yet..

yeah it wAs fun indeed......LOVED IT.....KUDOS TO Nick & Georgia....
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 9:06 PM
Rebecca Beattie
my cloud castle stats dropped from 100% down atleast into the 90%range today while i did daily the daily hub quests... as i finished them the stat returned to 100%
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 9:11 PM
Last Edited June 1st 2018 at 9:12 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, Oh duh! I forgot to look at the map, yes those would be what would be the 10% left. The Flame Gaper did hint more help would be needed.

Yes! It has been very fun! Awesome work!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 9:12 PM
Raymond
other area? all i see are open for me. and one perhaps will go away, the engulfed coppice
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 9:16 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca
I noticed it doing that while doing Sanctuary. It drove me batty! I did ask Nick about it because it seemed I couldn't make any progress. I did finally get them all.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 9:22 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond,
Yes, I am referring to going to the engulfed coppice. You will see when you get to the part I just finished what I am talking about. Going out to do parts in the Flux then going back through Twilight all the way back in to do the next parts. Not a huge deal, was just a little annoying.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 9:28 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, I have gotten our conversations in two threads jumbled up. I thought I was replying to what I said in the main thread for the Hub.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 9:31 PM
Last Edited June 1st 2018 at 9:32 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara

My progress map doesn't show anymore quests to complete. Just an achievement.

https://prnt.sc/jpt5gy

(I reset my dailies is why the ! are showing)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2018 at 8:17 AM
Last Edited June 2nd 2018 at 9:13 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

ahh yeah i see ur pic,, hmm......I see 3 more !!!. on my 90 % pic.......??? Maybe mine has not been updated to what you have but it still says 90% complete...(missing the 2 purple teotl's and the hut like what shows on ur pic...)
Thank you for the pic ok.....will wait it out.....but still we have another 10% to go......sooo who knows aye....

Even though we are done with the storyline.& council...I still see something that MAYY open..''''just sayng '''.. ..maybe I am wrong but I will wait it out..
I am hoping that certain area will open .........did you not see it...I am Curious as to what is there..:).....
hmm wait n see....i guess.....
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2018 at 9:35 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, I see the two areas with potential. Both have thorns blocking the path. SBA maybe?