Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19
Hub Status Message
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 1:24 PM
Last Edited May 25th 2018 at 1:25 PM
ArmyMomOkc
BTW what's the status of the weekend event? Is it me being dense, or is there a known issue with the event? Thanks
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 2:09 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Armymom: Weekend quest is fixed now. Sorry about that.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 3:09 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Erika, thank you. Will reload :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 3:10 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca
Hugs, thank you :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 3:53 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom...

YOU are kind & smart lady..ok......So LOVE your self.....more...
That is what I do......we all have days hahaha I know I sure do..
BUT hey I laugh at myself...
Moreover...I DO NOT allow anyone to get to me....NO ONE...
HUGZZ feel better ok...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 4:47 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara

I normally am not like this, I have a healthy self esteem. I like me, comfortable with who I am.
This has thrown me off balance. I have always been healthy and active. This is a new journey. Maybe TMI for some, but it doesn't bother me to share.
Hopefully there is someone who will see this some day and feel less alone.

I appreciate your encouragement. Thank you lady :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 5:04 PM
ArmyMomOkc
This is my FB profile pic with one of my sons. No make up. Just happy and proud of my son. I wish they let us put a pic in our forum profile. https://prnt.sc/jmq5d8
This is who I am in my mind, now if my body would just get with the program.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...this game ;)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2018 at 5:44 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom..

AWWW,,, nice pic of you and your son.....God Bless :)

I know what you mean. My body is getting worn down with age..BUT I hang in there...hahaha ...I have too..(with music laughter and good people).

AND this BW2 is my baby...Love it...

enjoy :)..
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2018 at 6:51 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Army... Love the picture
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2018 at 3:03 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca thank you :)
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 3:55 AM
Last Edited May 28th 2018 at 4:20 AM
DestKitteh
Edit: Found the 14th banana. It was the 6th/7th one on the list
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 7:17 AM
ArmyMomOkc
DestKitteh :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 7:42 AM
Flybaby
You look like such a proud mama, and you are so beautiful without makeup!!! Happy Memorial day to you and your son, and to all our service men and women and their families.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 8:02 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Update regarding wiki-

Flybaby has been writing wiki updates when she is able. I have multiple pages to send to her for the most recent council quests, trying to let her enjoy the holiday weekend. :)

You might see someone else putting their stamp on it, we are just doing our thing while they do theirs. The major updates have been done by Flybaby. The most important thing is to be able to get it correct and complete.

We have worked out a system of sharing info. She has been great giving me advice and tips for working on the wiki. She has a couple of years of experience and I am grateful she is willing to teach me what she knows. (That is teamwork and collaboration)

There is still plenty ahead to do. For me it has been a lot fun, will miss having the new parts revealed when the story line part is complete.

@ Barbara, you are a day or so ahead of me. I appreciate the heads up of what is coming you have shared.

A tip if you have access to the The Shimmering Quarries to take advantage of the wait and work on upgrades. As much as I have wanted to get the stones and hatch eggs for this area, it has been worth getting the upgrades out of the way.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 8:08 AM
Last Edited May 28th 2018 at 8:11 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby

Thank you! I am proud of my sons and my sweet daughter (she is working on her nursing degree while working as a cna). Both of my sons are combat veterans.

I have talked with my sons, they are enjoying the weekend (and staying safe, lol). I think the meaning of this holiday (and several others) gets lost in the parties.

Hope you are having a great weekend!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 10:48 AM
Last Edited May 28th 2018 at 10:50 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

What happened to the High Jungle info Flybaby did.on the wiki...????.I see a mess now...not what it was daysss ago when i looked at it..wow ????? to me it is all mixed up or info taken out..There is hardly any info there now.....??

Am I right or wrong......????
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 11:02 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I will go look. I hadn't looked at it since Saturday.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 11:17 AM
Last Edited May 28th 2018 at 11:34 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara,

She split it into areas, for example if you scroll down there is link to CA Proper. That page shows the the next part of the quests. At the top of the HJ page is an index of links.

There are so many pieces of this hub we decided to put each part in it's corresponding HJ location. The world map now shows the closed areas for those who are far enough along (you would be one of those people), so if you go to that map location the info for each is there. The pic in the wiki hasn't been updated yet to match the map. I sent a couple of pics, she is going to see if what I sent will fit properly on the page.

I have two pages I haven't shared with her yet. We decided the quarries need their own page. I have made several demo videos with and without pick/trinket upgrades.

It's all under construction. :)

She has been working hard to keep up with what she has so far.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 11:18 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Flybaby

You may be able to explain better.

Thank you for all the hard work!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 11:23 AM
Last Edited May 28th 2018 at 11:24 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom..

OK..I know she has been busy...trust me..and I applaude you both for all you both did :)..

I did see your link that sends me back to this post..Good idea..

ok I got it......sorry ...I mean no offense....good job....again...