Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
More shirt options for the Tailor/Hat Vendor (updated)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2018 at 3:38 PM
Last Edited March 4th 2018 at 10:06 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I would like to see more color options available in the Tailor. I have bought what I like and now the of couple options left I don't want to spend BB on. I would really like something as simple as white shirt as an option. There are accessories that would stand out more with a white shirt. A touch of bling to it would be fun. A rhinestone sparkle, could be done on a selection of colors! I have the pink shirt but few accessories go well with it.
The hat store selection isn't exciting to me. A tiara with mana stones (trying to keep with spirit of the game) would be something I would buy with BB. Some variety would be nice is my whole point.
BTW There is a hat that is not a store item called Pink Hat that is purple..
I am running around in all red right now with the heart sword I adore (love the tiny heart shimmer thing it does) and will probably stay decked out all Valentine until Easter :) Thanks!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2018 at 10:25 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi ArmyMomOkc,

Thanks for the post!

Some great suggestions here! I've noted them down for future updates. We appreciate you sharing them with us.

Sincerely,
Nick
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2018 at 4:35 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Nick,
I know this wouldn't be a high priority. I do have BBs burning in pocket though ;)
Thank you!
Angela