Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Help! Faun/Burl in Sanctuary I said maybe...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2018 at 7:29 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I started the coffee date with Faun before I realize what I had done. She's nice and all and the date was okay. She asked me something about going out again and I said maybe. Am I committed to her now? Do I have to wait? Maybe she IS the one but I like Burl too. Do I get to go out with Burl before I choose? I didn't tell her no. Dating is so complicated :(
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2018 at 9:16 PM
Raymond
you are kind of committed but it is of no concern. you can do a burl or a faun quest each day. you actually should do something like 10 of one of those people and then 20 more for that one, then do 10 and 20 of the other.
not sure of the actual numbers.
only difference in how you start is who it is who in the end will give you a gift of love every week. i have it on the upper person as that is more in line with general walking around the sanctuary, but it technically just happened that way, not really planned.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2018 at 9:51 PM
Last Edited February 22nd 2018 at 10:45 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, thank you that helps clarify how this one works. I got the going on a coffee date achievement. I was distracted when the dialogue came up for getting the coffee beans. I read the wiki and it doesn't say what happens if you say maybe, just if you reject one of them. Yes, she would be easier because of her location. There's plenty of running around just chasing the cop down.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 23rd 2018 at 10:21 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The one that makes you a couple is choosing the "Going Steady" option, which happens once you do another 10 daily quests after the coffee date.

The coffee date is just a milestone, and you can get it with both Faun and Burl.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 23rd 2018 at 2:17 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Erika, thank you! That eases my commitment issues. I felt like I stumbled into a relationship I wasn't ready for!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 24th 2018 at 5:26 AM
DestKitteh
ArmyMom, my BWer is in a relationship with Faun and I still feel unprepared! It's been... Way too long. *laughs*
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 24th 2018 at 8:34 AM
ArmyMomOkc
LOL, I'm glad to know I'm not alone DestKitteh!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 12:34 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay now that I have gone one the picnic date with Faun, Burl is being nice to me...too little too late Burl :)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 1:26 PM
Raymond
record the time and date. you an do it again with similar timing to repeats of mayors stipend and explorers trials. and you can use timey whimey trinket to reduce that timing 10%
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 2:56 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Thank you Raymond!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 7:05 PM
Last Edited March 6th 2018 at 7:07 PM
ArmyMomOkc
It was yesterday evening when I completed. So, I should check every Monday evening? I think it was around 8 PM. Is this when I have to remember to go collect my "gift of love"? The notes in the wiki say to click on her/him when you do a quest for them to collect the reward.
I am still missing one unique daily quest, would this be what I am missing?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 9:47 PM
Raymond
don't ask me, i do not memorize the time periods of special quests, that is what the town criers countdown timer is for.
but perhaps it is 4 hours less then 7 days, or maybe 4 hours less then 5 days. i can tell you exactly the next time i do it LOL
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2018 at 5:35 AM
DestKitteh
Mine resets every time I have to collect my mayor's payments. I skipped a few days to get them to line up.

So it's every 7 days, minus 4 hours.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2018 at 10:35 AM
Last Edited March 7th 2018 at 10:36 AM
ArmyMomOkc
@ Raymond, lol, you are always helpful, thank you!

@ DestKitteh that is probably what I will do to get it set to a better time for me. Thank you!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2018 at 11:36 AM
Raymond
i implied but did not outright state it. i have my mayors stipend and explorer rock city trials and gift of love all repeat at same time plus or minus about a minute LOL
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2018 at 6:29 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Note to self - Faun Thursday 8:30 am