Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Locked area in Spine of the World (Island 7)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 1:16 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I am hoping for help. What is this locked area is? https://prnt.sc/igj9bc
I have already completed Nate's adventure (Plateau Ruins, Nate's Ancient Vault Raid) and Kaine's Crystal Cavern's. I am currently in The Plateau Lakes. The next adventures don't look to be in this spot? Is it from Nate's tomb raid as a place you can't return to? I can't figure out what I might have missed. Thank you!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 2:18 PM
Raymond
that is the city of the rocksmashers. goes by at least 3 other in-game names at various times.
you will get to it when you do various explorer camp quests and explorer tent quests.
i think you have to be well past plateau ruins
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 5:10 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, I appreciate the help thank you! I have been waiting on doing the camp quests trying to get through Sanctuary quests.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 18th 2018 at 9:16 PM
Raymond
one has to have priorities, especially if one has not reached the flux.
the cloud hub, or the sanctuary hub, or the spine explorer tent hub, or the soon to be released high jungle hub, or no hub's at all for maximal speed in moving on.

you are into the spine so one can know you have done at least the minimal necessary of spine quests. enough to get out of the infected zone, and perhaps enough for the roughly weekly bonus of the gift of love.
the explorer tent and rockcity have attractions, nothing of world haltingness as sanctuary did. it has a roughly weekly challenge in addition to daily quests. the store items are better then sanctuary by far and the clouds too. the dailies maybe not so good, a lot of spawning ones, and none of the daily tent ones give a quest satchel, only the weekly one does.
by the way, the gift of love and the challenges, not technically being hub quests, do not exclude the other one from being done. if that matters.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 19th 2018 at 6:58 AM
Last Edited February 19th 2018 at 6:59 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond, very helpful information! I like having an idea of what's ahead. Thank you again!