Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Content Update! Generation 8 Pets have Arrived!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2018 at 3:42 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay, I went back and re-read the blog. I guess I hadn't noticed find the "Find an Egg" from Misty when going to hatch another egg.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2018 at 5:37 PM
Raymond
10 gen 8 pet eggs are whack-upable when doing misty quest. if you possess prior gen pet eggs from quest satchels be sure to just save those for later. 6 special pets are only available to buy using dna.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2018 at 9:48 PM
Last Edited March 4th 2018 at 9:54 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I am keeping my extra older gen eggs. I am waiting to finish growing my current pet to get this going. I still need 2 of gen 7's to have all prior gen pets in my collection. I have dna saved up and am ready :)
I have done a lot of reading about PAGAS and have some very good results getting the dna I need. Thank you!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2018 at 8:23 AM
Last Edited March 5th 2018 at 8:28 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ ArmyMom

UMMM,,, YOU could buy the last 2 pets of Gen7.. with DNA....& save them then move on to Gen8 pets...I did that for a Gen set monthsssssssss ago.... :)

FYI..You will need to hatch 5 Gen 8 pets first..before you can buy the bonus ones. :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2018 at 9:31 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, thank you for the advice! I appreciate all the help I can get :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2018 at 12:30 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Welcome !! ArmyMom..& gl :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2018 at 4:28 PM
Last Edited March 5th 2018 at 10:57 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, I wish we could friend across platforms (I am on Big Fish). I am easy to spot my forum name is same as game name. My avatar is blonde and proudly wielding a heart sword I adore, it shimmers little hearts off it :)
Usually AI 6 or 11. I play through the day so no telling when I will be there ;)
My FB is https://www.facebook.com/at2724 I'm pretty normal. I'm not shy about sharing who I am, I would post in the "friends" forum but am afraid people won't understand I don't play in FB. The people I interact with the most are in this forum.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2018 at 10:53 PM
Last Edited March 5th 2018 at 10:57 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay, got my 1st gen 8 going this evening!
Barbara, I took your advice and bought the two gen 7s I needed to complete the group.
Thanks!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 6:18 AM
DestKitteh
Waaaaaaaait, YOU CAN BUY THE GEN 7 EGGS? I don't typically look at the eggs.

I have a spreadsheet, and I'm missing a pet from Gen 5, 4 from Gen 7, and I'm trying to complete gen 8 while it's current.

I usually just hatch eggs I get from satchels, to be honest. I feel like it's a massive waste of energy whacking for eggs.

Thank you for the heads up, Barbara.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 12:18 PM
Raymond
you can even buy current generation eggs, as B said once you possess 5 ones whacked up. I am working on my 10'th different one and had lucked out in the first 5 being all different ones without even rejecting any. Once i am done this one, and the 6 special gen 8 ones i stop using dna to get then and just random whack up pets.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 5:28 PM
Last Edited March 6th 2018 at 5:41 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ ArmyMom..

Woot !! well done....enjoy gen8....now :)

(add me as FB friend if you want too BUT let me know in msg who u r ok...I have a hand with a butterfly on it.....ok )...link below....

https://www.facebook.com/barbara.tompkins.7

@Destkitteh.... welcome... enjoy as well....

Again,, hatch 5 Gen8 pets before you can buy ''any'' gen 8 pets..from pagas..
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 7:15 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, I pm'd you and sent you a request. My profile pic is me with one of my sons in uniform (it was the day he was promoted to Staff Sergeant).
I had to go ahead an hatch my first gen 8 before finishing off my gen 7's :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 6th 2018 at 7:17 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Armymom

I just accepted your friend request ok.and ty ..:)..